06-13-2011, 12:01 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2011, 12:31 AM by LiquidNitro.)
"The FIRM"
Reqieirments
Good at marketing pking and skilling must be good with numbers. at everything that has to do with billing checking. everything...
Rules
[COLOR="white"]No cheating stealing or breaking the rules of sg.
No disobeying higher athority.
No cheating durning pk(rushing, nocliping, ect.)
Rule no. 3 follows rule no. 1
Don't question higher athority...[/COLOR]
Application
Staff
Client list
Reqieirments
Good at marketing pking and skilling must be good with numbers. at everything that has to do with billing checking. everything...
Rules
[COLOR="white"]No cheating stealing or breaking the rules of sg.
No disobeying higher athority.
No cheating durning pk(rushing, nocliping, ect.)
Rule no. 3 follows rule no. 1
Don't question higher athority...[/COLOR]
Application
Code:
In-game name:
Your age:
Are you good a pking:
What are you like socialy:
Do you like Silabgarza deeply:
Are you good at banking, selling/buying:Staff
Client list
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="White"]Goals:
Forum Goals:
-50 posts- :Completed:
-100 posts- :Completed:
-200 posts- :Completed:
400 posts
800 posts
Server Goals:
CB Lvl 126: <>
Max out all skills: <>
Be a(n) In-game Mod: <>
[/COLOR]
Forum Goals:
-50 posts- :Completed:
-100 posts- :Completed:
-200 posts- :Completed:
400 posts
800 posts
Server Goals:
CB Lvl 126: <>
Max out all skills: <>
Be a(n) In-game Mod: <>
WTF!!!
![[Image: 25q438g.jpg]](http://i44.tinypic.com/25q438g.jpg)
Kookies and Karma if there worth giving in my posts.
[SPOILER]"I shoot I score, He shoots I score." Dan Gable, "People look at something and say why, I look at totally nothing and say why not." JFK[/SPOILER]

