Posts: 343
Threads: 77
Joined: May 2011
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]
1% drop means 1 drop in 100, right?
Try 0.1%; 1 drop in 1000 seems more like it.
I've killed over 1000 Wyverns just to get the legendary Dragon Claws, and guess whut? ^^
[/COLOR]
Notice i say 'Dead Rare' and '1% Chance' in the chat box? Well i was talking to someone about claws >.<
Posts: 2,925
Threads: 315
Joined: Oct 2010
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
Lmfao,They aren't Legendary much more "CRAP"
OT:;Gratz for the drop 
[/COLOR]
Posts: 8,283
Threads: 1,216
Joined: Apr 2010
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Congratulations!
I've never got claws from them 
Goodluck on another pair 
[/COLOR]
Posts: 343
Threads: 77
Joined: May 2011
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Yeah they're crap, but a free 800M aint nothing to complain about!
And thank you Steven. [/COLOR]
Posts: 2,369
Threads: 95
Joined: Oct 2010
Gratz on the drop, best drop I ever got was DFS :/ LOL.
Posts: 7,597
Threads: 346
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="2"]Patience, grasshopper.
Congrats![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 726
Threads: 56
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="White"]Gratz on the claws!
There spec emote is what sucks, the spec itself hits pretty good sometimes in pking.
the loot i always get there is statius and vesta's.[/COLOR]
Posts: 3,876
Threads: 415
Joined: Feb 2010
lol gratz that's like a every 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000th kill : D
Posts: 4,092
Threads: 541
Joined: Feb 2011
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]Congratulations.
I have gotten 2 drops of claws.
Luckily, they were both on the same day. :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,553
Threads: 37
Joined: Nov 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations for claws man. Takes few kills after you get them.
Anyways gl for another pair.[/SIZE][/COLOR]