Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[READ NOW] Spam
I dont like spammers who are trying to get post counts up
cant be more clear then that i agree but it seems to be going down slowly
Thanks for posting this, it was very much needed. Since I'm an active user on this forum, it was getting quite repetitive with the amount of old threads were popping up in the "new" section of the forums.
[Image: sdo40y.png]

Click my sig to see my daily update on my skiller!
I've been waiting for someone to post this.. Thanks!
i see so many ppl getting tons of posts in such a low time like MR.Void
much appreciated!
I would bump this topic, I know it is pinned already but people those last days seems not understanding that. Just making sure everyone read it again.
karma?
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]
Pwnah Wrote:karma?

I see you didn't get it cause what you just posted it's called spam :troll:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)