Poll: Benjieee For mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sure [ Explain ]
11.76%
4 11.76%
No [ Explain ]
73.53%
25 73.53%
App another time [ Explain Why ]
14.71%
5 14.71%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Benjeee's Mod App.
#21
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I voted no because of what I read from Stevens post was sad.
Maybe after you proof us that you've changed I can vote yes.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#22
[COLOR="Cyan"]Nope.

Do I really need to explain..?
[/COLOR]
#23
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]You just quit recently, now why do you come back expecting mod?
I just don't understand; no.
No support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#24
on second thought... i say no. too many negative results and what i read from shane, bro... flaming the owners is almost an auto-decline :/
#25
Dont know you very well but you seem like a rager Sad sorry
#26
stevenkillsp Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Dude, you're a mate and all.

But you've quit countless times and flammed Britt/Travis and even the server itself on the chatbox multiple times.

To the point you've been banned.

/No Support

Soz
[/COLOR]

Anyone can change, but I've never seen him helping In-Game. Sorry, but going along with htat and what Steven said, I'm gonna have to say no. :/
#27
Funny that this guy doesnt talk back when he get's critisism, he should learn from this
#28
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]How can you spell your name in the title wrong? -.-
Lol, ignoring that, yeah sure, you're a good friend, I support.
Just get more active and help out around the server more.
<3.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#29
Oh Im Purez Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]Funny that this guy doesnt talk back when he get's critisism, he should learn from this

why should he? to me i just think you're waiting for him to say something and you'll be the first one to point it out.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#30
why even try


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)