Posts: 2,589
Threads: 181
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]The Fatalist L Chris Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]
why should he? to me i just think you're waiting for him to say something and you'll be the first one to point it out.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Not really , if you really want to be a Moderator you need to learn how to take critisim ,not just logg off if people vote NO.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 566
Threads: 59
Joined: Jul 2010
Never seen you before? No support.
Posts: 1,924
Threads: 144
Joined: Nov 2009
Oh Im Purez Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
Not really , if you really want to be a Moderator you need to learn how to take critisim ,not just logg off if people vote NO.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
What about logging off when it's 2:00 am?
ot: holding vote
Posts: 7,597
Threads: 346
Joined: Jul 2010
Spelling your name incorrectly doesn't help any... I think I'm going to vote no.
Posts: 4,523
Threads: 341
Joined: Aug 2010
[SIZE="2"]beat my taco Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]No, because I voted No.
Because you're a cool cat.
No, because I'm a cool cat like haunter.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,331
Threads: 155
Joined: Oct 2010
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Guys i don't care what i've been thinking of me.
I'm Having a rough time irl so don't start talking shit.
U try Apping For mod.
And @ Shayn I only quitted forums i've been playing ingame alot to.
And Srsly Guy Trashtalking bout me.
First FKING THINK ABOUT URSELF.
I'm Human i make faults Yesterday i logged cuz it was 2 am.
I Don't freak 24/7 Like sum ofu guys.
And no Idon't care Ifit get decilined it just a game.
Its not inreal life action though.
Srsly guys go out more often and u'll know What HUMAN Faults are.[/COLOR]
Posts: 2,986
Threads: 523
Joined: Aug 2010
07-02-2011, 07:24 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2011, 07:30 AM by IiRaMPaGe.)
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Benjieee Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Guys i don't care what i've been thinking of me.
I'm Having a rough time irl so don't start talking shit.
U try Apping For mod.
And @ Shayn I only quitted forums i've been playing ingame alot to.
And Srsly Guy Trashtalking bout me.
First FKING THINK ABOUT URSELF.
I'm Human i make faults Yesterday i logged cuz it was 2 am.
I Don't freak 24/7 Like sum ofu guys.
And no Idon't care Ifit get decilined it just a game.
Its not inreal life action though.
Srsly guys go out more often and u'll know What HUMAN Faults are.[/COLOR]
This completely the way to get support.
Insult people, cool.
Also, if you're having a rough time irl.. Why make a Moderator application..?
Surely slaving over 10 year old's is not what you need. ._.
OT: Isn't looking good.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,607
Threads: 316
Joined: Feb 2010
No sorry i see you never help, I know you good pker and very friendly but i agree with steven. Sorry i voted no.
Posts: 1,331
Threads: 155
Joined: Oct 2010
IiRaMPaGe Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]
This completely the way to get support.
Insult people, cool.
Also, if you're having a rough time irl.. Why make a Moderator application..?
Surely slaving over 10 year old's is not what you need. ._.
OT: Isn't looking good.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Deceline it than.
Srsly.
Din't expect this shitoffu.