Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alright SG, we need help!
i payed for dragon hai so u get 45$ from me Big Grin
Reply
[SIZE="3"]
_KuStOmZ Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]I Don't Have money to through around on this game sorry. i have a job and bills i need to pay. if i get some spare money i will but until then i cant sorry. it's hard enough for me to pay my internet bill lol[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

[/COLOR]And Illzone some of us dont have as much money as you. were not all spoiled rich kids. i earn my money.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

[/COLOR]I Mean Fox.

ILLZONE Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]

I know. But not everyone needs to try to blackmail with "I'll donate when you work your ass off even more then you already do"


[Image: f026a60c71624c8fa3cc9d7.png]

No money didn't stop me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'm not spoiled. I work my fucking ass off for my money, and I spend it on silab, you flame me for helping server? You're cool kid[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
I don't care its your choice to spend money on a game that will most likely not be on in 5-7 months time then you will come back and look at what you could have got with the money. i'm not flaming you.
Reply
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I honestly hate the fact you lot are flamming the people paying to keep this server alive.

And you're all here mostly crying/begging to keep it up and when someone attempts to pay a large sum to ACTUALLY help the server, you flam them and treat them like shit?

Now you understand why we're in this situation about the community. You should be thanking him.

Not flamming him down.
[/COLOR]
Reply
_KuStOmZ Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]I don't care its your choice to spend money on a game that will most likely not be on in 5-7 months time then you will come back and look at what you could have got with the money. i'm not flaming you.

What makes you think a server that has been around for like, what 4 years, would go down in 1/2 of a year?

^comma fails

Ot; Sorry, I can't donate.[/COLOR]
Reply
67$ more! Hope it helps Big Grin

[Image: os60t3.png]
Only proof I has.
Find me in-game as: Sup Sykes/Amfg Pure/Amfgx3
Reply
sent you all I had, not much but still some
-sao-
Reply
30$ From me <3
Reply
Im gonna donate again some time soon for world banking but i do wish that they would ad new items cause right now people are starting to quit cause nothing new is coming in...
Reply
Golden Sarah Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"]Im gonna donate again some time soon for world banking but i do wish that they would ad new items cause right now people are starting to quit cause nothing new is coming in...

STOP COMPLAINING.

They have enough updates to be worried about other then some stupid items.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alright guys. Brittany 59 4,786 08-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Fatso

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)