Name: Christopher.
In-game name: Sup Sykes (Other accounts include "Amfgx3" "Amfg Pure")
Forums name: "Sykes:3" w/kbank, "Sup Sykes" Normally.
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): [COLOR="PaleGreen"]GMT *- 5* (Thankyou Xanadu for the correction :p)
[/COLOR]
Do you play over the night? Due to complex work schedule I play at all times of the day.
Average of time you play a week:15-30 hours.
Are you active on the forums: Yesish, but not like I could be.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Around 11 months.
What is your Activity Points ingame? [::activity] 5250 on this account, 10k+ on all.
Have you read the moderator requirements?: Yes I have.
Do you have 300 posts REQUIRED to post a moderator application? Yes I do.
[COLOR="Red"]NOTE: If you do NOT read the requirements, and you post a moderator application, you will be disqualified
as moderator for the rest of your game play on SilabGarza on any and all accounts...[/COLOR]
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?:[COLOR="PaleGreen"] Yes.
[/COLOR]
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
[COLOR="PaleGreen"]I believe in constructive help, rather than answering a question, I like to give the people needing help a means of further helping them selves and becoming
a greater part of the community by answering there questions and convincing them to connect to the forums for all further assistance. I don't believe every problem should be solved by mute or ban,
and if could be discussed, than that is a better action, but if needed I wouldn't be afraid to lay out the banhammer. I have been on the server for close to a year now, and I feel like I know it fairly inside
and out and could be a really big help to the SG team of moderators we have now, as well as all the new players. I spend a lot of time at ::train and other places more new players are around,
so I'm usually close to them to be of assistance. [/COLOR]
Anything else you would like us to know:
[COLOR="PaleGreen"]Typically when I am online the staff count is 0, or 1. Occasionally there is more.
Other than that, I think I have summed up all I would like to say in the above section. :3[/COLOR]
Please leave feedback for me!
IN THE WORKS OF ADDING POLL.
Added.
In-game name: Sup Sykes (Other accounts include "Amfgx3" "Amfg Pure")
Forums name: "Sykes:3" w/kbank, "Sup Sykes" Normally.
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): [COLOR="PaleGreen"]GMT *- 5* (Thankyou Xanadu for the correction :p)
[/COLOR]
Do you play over the night? Due to complex work schedule I play at all times of the day.
Average of time you play a week:15-30 hours.
Are you active on the forums: Yesish, but not like I could be.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Around 11 months.
What is your Activity Points ingame? [::activity] 5250 on this account, 10k+ on all.
Have you read the moderator requirements?: Yes I have.
Do you have 300 posts REQUIRED to post a moderator application? Yes I do.
[COLOR="Red"]NOTE: If you do NOT read the requirements, and you post a moderator application, you will be disqualified
as moderator for the rest of your game play on SilabGarza on any and all accounts...[/COLOR]
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?:[COLOR="PaleGreen"] Yes.
[/COLOR]
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
[COLOR="PaleGreen"]I believe in constructive help, rather than answering a question, I like to give the people needing help a means of further helping them selves and becoming
a greater part of the community by answering there questions and convincing them to connect to the forums for all further assistance. I don't believe every problem should be solved by mute or ban,
and if could be discussed, than that is a better action, but if needed I wouldn't be afraid to lay out the banhammer. I have been on the server for close to a year now, and I feel like I know it fairly inside
and out and could be a really big help to the SG team of moderators we have now, as well as all the new players. I spend a lot of time at ::train and other places more new players are around,
so I'm usually close to them to be of assistance. [/COLOR]
Anything else you would like us to know:
[COLOR="PaleGreen"]Typically when I am online the staff count is 0, or 1. Occasionally there is more.
Other than that, I think I have summed up all I would like to say in the above section. :3[/COLOR]
Please leave feedback for me!
IN THE WORKS OF ADDING POLL.
Added.
Find me in-game as: Sup Sykes/Amfg Pure/Amfgx3

