[COLOR="Orange"]CLOSE THIS FKING THREAD
i hate people...[/COLOR]
i hate people...[/COLOR]
| Poll: . You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Hell No | 6 | 75.00% | |
| Ehh shure. | 2 | 25.00% | |
| Total | 8 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Nemo21's Second App.
|
|
[COLOR="Orange"]CLOSE THIS FKING THREAD
i hate people...[/COLOR]
07-14-2011, 10:04 AM
[COLOR="White"]In my oppinion you're not active enough. I do think you need to be way more active than you are to get a mod spot nowdays. 20hour a week isnt going to change much, and it seems like your pretty much on now, (as many of the other moderators). It wont help the lack of staff online on some hours of the day/night. 0% activity on forums and about 2,000 activity points in game? I have to say /No Support.
ps, add a poll[/COLOR]
07-14-2011, 10:04 AM
No poll ? _._
07-14-2011, 10:05 AM
[SIZE="2"]You're only making this 'cause of my thread.
Real mature.[/SIZE]
07-14-2011, 10:06 AM
Can't say I've seen you in-game I'm afraid.
/Holding when poll is added >.>
07-14-2011, 10:06 AM
Fine ill add a poll
07-14-2011, 10:06 AM
Don't support, never even see you before, let alone see you help.
/no support. Edit: add a poll.
07-14-2011, 10:08 AM
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]
bitchtits Wrote:[size="2"]you're only making this 'cause of my thread. not true...... This has nothing to do with your thread. I mean really you can't assume everything? Ass/u/me old saying.... Lol[/SIZE][/COLOR]
07-14-2011, 10:26 AM
[SIZE="2"]I still say no.
Shit, look at them all. ![]() I don't want a mod that breaks rules. You can't even follow the rules on the forums![/SIZE]
07-14-2011, 10:28 AM
-.-.......................................
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Nemo21's LEGIT Mod Application | Nemo21 | 33 | 1,545 |
09-05-2011, 01:30 PM Last Post: Oh Im Purez |
|
| Nemo21's Moderator Application | Nemo21 | 12 | 838 |
08-20-2011, 09:23 AM Last Post: Bubbles |
|