Poll: .
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell No
75.00%
6 75.00%
Ehh shure.
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nemo21's Second App.
#1
[COLOR="Orange"]CLOSE THIS FKING THREAD


i hate people...[/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="White"]In my oppinion you're not active enough. I do think you need to be way more active than you are to get a mod spot nowdays. 20hour a week isnt going to change much, and it seems like your pretty much on now, (as many of the other moderators). It wont help the lack of staff online on some hours of the day/night. 0% activity on forums and about 2,000 activity points in game? I have to say /No Support.

ps, add a poll[/COLOR]
#3
No poll ? _._
#4
[SIZE="2"]You're only making this 'cause of my thread.

Real mature.[/SIZE]
#5
Can't say I've seen you in-game I'm afraid.

/Holding when poll is added >.>
#6
Fine ill add a poll
#7
Don't support, never even see you before, let alone see you help.
/no support.
Edit: add a poll.
#8
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]
bitchtits Wrote:[size="2"]you're only making this 'cause of my thread.

Real mature.[/size]

not true...... This has nothing to do with your thread. I mean really you can't assume everything?

Ass/u/me

old saying.... Lol[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
[SIZE="2"]I still say no.

Shit, look at them all.

[Image: FWjRsx.png]

I don't want a mod that breaks rules.

You can't even follow the rules on the forums![/SIZE]
#10
-.-.......................................


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nemo21's LEGIT Mod Application Nemo21 33 1,544 09-05-2011, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Oh Im Purez
  Nemo21's Moderator Application Nemo21 12 832 08-20-2011, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Bubbles

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)