Poll: Biil0elite for mawd?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes (Explain)
60.49%
49 60.49%
No (Explain)
29.63%
24 29.63%
Maybe later (Explain)
9.88%
8 9.88%
Total 81 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Biil0elite's 2nd moderation application
#81
I see you consecutively responding to players who request help and don't ignore players which i do see quite alot.

Talk to me ingame: zeck

/Support
#82
Thank you for support Zeck and others<3
#83
Supported Broer Smile Very Helpful
#84
Sorry, but I havn't really seen you helping people, and I've not really seen you around much at all. I'll put it for later, but it looks already as though you will become mod Wink
#85
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Agemo4 Wrote:Sorry, but I havn't really seen you helping people, and I've not really seen you around much at all. I'll put it for later, but it looks already as though you will become mod Wink

Okay, I've never seen you before and you judge like that.
Well thanks for comment/opinion.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#86
i never see you online but your activity points prove otherwise.. i guess that's just because we're on different timezones. ill give my support though
#87
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]I support, your a nice guy, and i've seen you on the forums and ingame helping alot.
/Support.
Goodluck
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#88
I've seen you in-game quite a bit. You're always at home, sometimes answering peoples questions and such. You seen helpful and have a very nice, clean and organized application. I think you would suit the job well. ^^

/Support
#89
Suppporrt
Jocius

[Image: 2s77shw.png]

[Image: 33zbc51.png]

[Image: 153ohfr.png]
#90
Thank you Jlech, Jaden, Becky and Jocius for support


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,821 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 835 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,592 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,135 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 709 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,966 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,614 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,486 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent
  D Kai's Moderator Application D Kai 113 8,017 07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Rs himself's moderator application Rs Himself 32 2,155 07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)