07-22-2011, 06:43 PM
Oh cool Miriam joined
|
[NEW] .;|` Damaged Incorporated '|;. [NEW]
|
|
07-22-2011, 06:43 PM
Oh cool Miriam joined
07-22-2011, 07:39 PM
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]fuck this. no sko members are active.
Whats your name?: chris? (stalkers) Whats your ingame name?: the fatalist derp Combat Level?:94 bitchez Attack Level?: 75 Strength Level?:99 Defence Level?: 1 nigg Range level?:95 till the day i die! Whats your Magic Level?:99 How much Pking experience do you have?: what do you think? How many pk points do you have?: idk spent some Do you have a firecape?: you'll see when i pk Can you record/Edit videos?: somewhat but i lag Can you use Photoshop?: not a magician Why do you want to join this clan?: cause i said so Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?: sure Do you have more than 50 return sets?: nah Produce me a bank picture? (Optional): cba How long do you play for?: whenever my mom isnt home abouttt 10-23hrs (use to) Which type of pking style do you use?: everything i can brid/melee/range Have you been in any other clans?: yeshh cause i wanna join and there arn't any sko members on including the owners. i wanna be part of an active clan yaknowhatimean?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
07-22-2011, 08:00 PM
Whats your name?:Felipe (Phill)
Whats your ingame name?:Black 317 Combat Level?:86 Attack Level?:70 Strength Level?:99 Defence Level?:1 Range level?:99 Whats your Magic Level?:94 How much Pking experience do you have?:a lot was a di member some time ago. How many pk points do you have?:i just got ags now i have about 150 Do you have a firecape?:yes Can you record/Edit videos?:yes, i can record Can you use Photoshop?:a bit only. Why do you want to join this clan?:because im a good pker and i like the outfit :p Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?:Y.E.S Do you have more than 50 return sets?:yes like 200, Produce me a bank picture? (Optional):... How long do you play for?: over 3 years Which type of pking style do you use?:whip/dds or rune knive /dds Have you been in any other clans?:yes main was rml,and i was di member b4 Please explain in 50 words, why you would be good DI, attempt to sell yourself: because im trustable, im a good pker , i got experience in-game more than any di members i guess, and because im a respected player on sg. THANKS.
07-22-2011, 08:11 PM
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
The Fatalist L Chris Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]fuck this. no sko members are active. /Accepted You're decent + we need bridders.[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ---------- [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"] tecobr Wrote:Whats your name?:Felipe (Phill) /Accepted Welcome back.[/COLOR]
07-22-2011, 08:12 PM
thanks steven
07-22-2011, 08:33 PM
Hey steven when can I be on list? I told I claw it up I left jew.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
07-22-2011, 08:47 PM
Kiid TweaK Wrote:Hey steven when can I be on list? I told I claw it up I left jew.did you apply or what? you need to make an application for clan no-body get's acceptions
07-22-2011, 08:49 PM
Yes I apply Jordan accepted me in my application is on the 11th page i think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
07-22-2011, 08:51 PM
Kiid TweaK Wrote:Yes I apply Jordan accepted me in my application is on the 11th page i think.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]well then vm steven of pm or pm in-game you quit and he will put you in there you welcome for help if i did cookies and karma appreciated ![]() [/COLOR]
07-22-2011, 08:57 PM
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Kiid TweaK Wrote:Yes I apply Jordan accepted me in my application is on the 11th page i think. You've been added.[/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|