Poll: arcanex for mod
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes.
43.90%
18 43.90%
no.
39.02%
16 39.02%
maybe later, i don't know you.
17.07%
7 17.07%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Arcanex's in-game mod application.
#1
Name: Jasse S.
In-game name:Arcanex
Forums name:@rcanex
Timezone(GMT +/- ?):GMT +2 (BRUSSELS)
Do you play over the night? Sometimes.
Average of time you play a week:[COLOR="SeaGreen"]40-80 houres. Depends on my week schedule.[/COLOR]
Are you active on the forums:[COLOR="SeaGreen"]yes, I check the forums at least 5 times a day. And I have always 1-3 forum pages open.
[/COLOR]


How long have you played SilabGarza:since august 2010 but I couldn’t play for a couple of months due to my pc broke.
What is your Activity Points ingame? [::activity]19660 (13 days 15 houres 40 minutes.)
Have you read the moderator requirements?:yes I have.
Do you have 300 posts? Yes sir.

[COLOR="Red"]NOTE: If you do NOT read the requirements, and you post a moderator application, you will be disualified
as moderator for the rest of your game play on SilabGarza on any and all accounts...[/COLOR]

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?: it’s clear in every way.
[COLOR="Purple"]Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkRed"]Well I applied for mod because I see a lot happening like players getting scammed or flamed, and I can’t help the victims because I can’t punish the players who break the rules which I think is what i need to do as player. I’m also very helpful, if I’m not at home to help people and you pm me, I’ll be there to help you straight away.
I think I would be a great asset to the staff team because a lot happens when I’m playing such as scamming, flaming and other things against the rules, which I can never do something about because most of the time I play there are no moderators online, it is only in the afternoon that i see most of the mods come online and when I’m of the bed, it’s America’s turn to lead the server. Also it’s harder to help players because I can’t yell, xteleto, or see the ::help questions and having those
would be very useful for me as I’m standing at home all day or helping players out somewhere else. I would like to serve Britt, Travis and of course the rest of players to make this server more beautiful than it already is. I also think that helping players and punishing the rule breakers is kind off my duty so having me being part of the staff team would make doing my duty a bit easier for me and if I get the big opportunity to serve as a staff member, I won’t let you down.[/COLOR]

Thank you for reading,

Jasse A.K.A arcanex.

Anything else you would like us to know: [COLOR="Blue"]I know I’m not so very good with the forums sections yet but I’m working on it.
[/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]You say your active on the forums but you have like 2 days online?
Correct me if im wrong but i think being active on the forums is a big part of being an in game mod.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
wildy owns Wrote:[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]You say your active on the forums but you have like 2 days online?
Correct me if im wrong but i think being active on the forums is a big part of being an in game mod.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

when i started playing i barrely used the forums.
#4
Yeah I agree. How could you always have pages of the forum open yet have less online time than even me for instance :/
#5
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]100% Support, whenever i'm online I always see you helping in one way or another.
Good luck bro.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
Turmoiil Wrote:Yeah I agree. How could you always have pages of the forum open yet have less online time than even me for instance :/

ass i said above, its only when i came back i started using the forums
#7
Arcanex Wrote:ass i said above, its only when i came back i started using the forums

Yeah sorry didn't see that. And Im going to abstain on this one, I dont play in game that often :/
#8
Seen you in-game helping.. ALOT

/Huge support from me.
#9
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]10-23-2010
That is your join date, you should have more then 2 days online.
holding my vote till i see more activity on the forums and in game.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
[COLOR="White"]He's not going to be moderating the forums. People need to the stfu with forums shit about a in-game mod. He meets the reqs, so why do you care?
Anyways, I'm going to support. I believe he would make a great in-game mod. He's very helpful, and very active.[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,595 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 817 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,404 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,043 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 695 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,735 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,375 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,411 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent
  D Kai's Moderator Application D Kai 113 7,712 07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Rs himself's moderator application Rs Himself 32 2,117 07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)