Posts: 1,553
Threads: 37
Joined: Nov 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]In-game Name: Biil0elite
Combat lvl: 126
99 Non-Combat skills: Hmm... all
Higher one not 99: -
I put app too if it's okay?
InGame name: Biil0elite
Are you maxed? (All 99's): Yesh
Are you a donator: Yesh
What rank are you applying for: Maxed ones
Current Rank: Not in clan yet 
Why: Because I'm maxed nuff said[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 11,416
Threads: 1,433
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Accepted.
Added to rnaks.[/COLOR]
Posts: 4,298
Threads: 426
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 64
Threads: 8
Joined: Jul 2011
InGame name:Roggel
Are you maxed? (All 99's):only Need mining
Are you a donator:yeah
What rank are you applying for:Maxed One
Current Rank:I Have left Jared Clan
Why: There's No Good Players i guess iam higher one there
Posts: 11,416
Threads: 1,433
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Roggel Wrote:InGame name:Roggel
Are you maxed? (All 99's):only Need mining
Are you a donator:yeah
What rank are you applying for:Maxed One
Current Rank:I Have left Jared Clan
Why: There's No Good Players i guess iam higher one there
Added to donator skillers and maxed skillers.
/Accepted[/COLOR]
Posts: 4,298
Threads: 426
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Roggel Wrote:InGame name:Roggel
Are you maxed? (All 99's):only Need mining
Are you a donator:yeah
What rank are you applying for:Maxed One
Current Rank:I Have left Jared Clan
Why: There's No Good Players i guess iam higher one there
welcome in
-------------
Clan goal:
74/100 members! Recruiting season is open!![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 11,416
Threads: 1,433
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Sao Godo Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
welcome in
-------------
Clan goal:
74/100 members! Recruiting season is open!![/SIZE][/COLOR]
We have 80 members acutally.
Counted off my rank thread.
Had a few people in who applied to me personally through pm.[/COLOR]
Posts: 4,298
Threads: 426
Joined: Jul 2010
08-01-2011, 08:47 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011, 08:58 AM by Sao Godo.)
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Please post me the applications here. I need to keep them for the medals
ok we are at 77 with the members you told me[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 343
Threads: 30
Joined: Jun 2011
Gimmeeee the medaaaal of Combat.
Posts: 4,298
Threads: 426
Joined: Jul 2010