Posts: 1,292
Threads: 166
Joined: Sep 2010
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]hyena99 Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]AWESOME UPDATES AGAIN THANKS!
But when will u release new client? :'( I asked u like a month ago, you responsed with "In like a week or so", well its a month later, and you still didnt release it 
I want teh korasi.[/COLOR]
why are people never Satisfied.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,616
Threads: 205
Joined: Feb 2010
IeatsDAbacon Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
why are people never Satisfied.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Rofl, I am Satisfied... Its only a question, I can wait another month or so.. >.>
Posts: 547
Threads: 10
Joined: Jun 2011
08-08-2011, 08:26 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2011, 09:58 PM by Ra N Ge R Z.)
Thanks for the updates.
Posts: 5,305
Threads: 390
Joined: Jul 2010
[SIZE="2"]Great updates sexy!
Keep 'em up.
;D.[/SIZE]
Posts: 3,970
Threads: 262
Joined: Oct 2010
Aww bye chicken D:
OT; wow Travis these updates must have taken a long time to code and stuff. Thanks for making them so good, and looked in sugg section what we wanted.
Thanks!!
Posts: 430
Threads: 45
Joined: Jun 2011
I'll be thinking of maybe coming back
. Great updates like always Gir! Keep it up!
Posts: 2,596
Threads: 219
Joined: Dec 2010
sexy updates my good friend
Posts: 1,292
Threads: 166
Joined: Sep 2010
ILLZONE Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]Now fix auto cast
this, this is why your not getting mod lol. you complain to much man! stop bitching and say thanks the update. i know it doesnt really correlate to you since ur spawn, but still man, be happy with the updates. auto casting im sure will be worked on.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,596
Threads: 219
Joined: Dec 2010
by the way, did you fix the chaotic rapier? not saying you need to because its not a major priority , but if you have thanks a bunch ^^