Posts: 435
Threads: 28
Joined: Sep 2009
10-27-2009, 09:57 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2009, 10:07 PM by iz insanity.)
Here it is, no one would come
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
S4F3 D0WN For MOD!!!!!
Add me on Xbox 360 - I Hit Ur Head
In the game im S4f3 D0wn Add meh for help!
Vote Now!
VO[COLOR="Blue"]T[/COLOR]EVote For Server Here!
Posts: 485
Threads: 61
Joined: Sep 2009
grats. i'm working on gettin maxed. but i can't no life anymao =[
Posts: 435
Threads: 28
Joined: Sep 2009
siick Wrote:grats. i'm working on gettin maxed. but i can't no life anymao =[
ya it took some time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
S4F3 D0WN For MOD!!!!!
Add me on Xbox 360 - I Hit Ur Head
In the game im S4f3 D0wn Add meh for help!
Vote Now!
VO[COLOR="Blue"]T[/COLOR]EVote For Server Here!
Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 30
Threads: 5
Joined: Oct 2009
Nice, wish i were maxed out to
Posts: 492
Threads: 31
Joined: Sep 2009
Congratulation on getting all your skill to 99. I know you asked me to attend but I could not I was very busy working on helping some players. Perhaps if you made a skiller I will make it next time.
My best friends:
us marine: you were my staff idle till today

Travis:your a awesome owner and a great friend.
Ashley:best of luck with steph and you <3
Steph: You are awesome on the game keep prtty
Kate: is my best best friend.
Teh beast: was my first friend on the game.
Gta:you are a great staff member and my new idle.
tyler: you were funny and nice to me good and bad times.
felicia:I could never get your name right but I got it.
synister: you may be new to staff but you rock.
Lalas459: you are 1 of the best staff members I know.
king puffy: thanks for the signature you rock<3.
admin zane: you may not be here but you are my friend non the less.
Admin Mike: he is just pure awesome and a great person to talk to if you have any problems.
If I missed anyone I know I did not you have not earned to be my best friend yet so best of luck.
Posts: 435
Threads: 28
Joined: Sep 2009
Ashley0 Wrote:Congratulation on getting all your skill to 99. I know you asked me to attend but I could not I was very busy working on helping some players. Perhaps if you made a skiller I will make it next time.
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]
LOL! Sure Ill Do again jst for u <3![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
S4F3 D0WN For MOD!!!!!
Add me on Xbox 360 - I Hit Ur Head
In the game im S4f3 D0wn Add meh for help!
Vote Now!
VO[COLOR="Blue"]T[/COLOR]EVote For Server Here!
Posts: 178
Threads: 11
Joined: Oct 2009
congrats. i kno i couldnt get maxed lmfao.. to boring
Posts: 18
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2009
nice, nearly as good as mine
Posts: 99
Threads: 8
Joined: Oct 2009
Grats on maxed, plz some stats umm.. like 200m too?