Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buying air runes!
#1
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]I'm almost reaching my goal but i can't find anyone else to sell me air runes.

I need 500k more.
I'm buying them 400 ea.

I also accept free airs ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#2
I have 72k I'll sell you.
IGN: Lullypop.
I'm also at trade. ._.
[Image: a1g9c.png]
[Image: 20sy720.jpg]
Oh Brit. xD
[Image: 2aj6zx5.png]
[Image: 117yz5z.png]
[Image: rh0ebc.png]
Reply
#3
i got 223k airs runes, how much its?
Reply
#4
[SIZE="3"]
Th3 R4ng3r Wrote:[COLOR="White"]i got 223k airs runes, how much its?

Around 90m.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#5
Name ingame and make it 100m and deal lol
Reply
#6
[SIZE="3"]
Th3 R4ng3r Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Name ingame and make it 100m and deal lol

IGN= Dclaws pwner.

100m will be fine.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#7
roflmao i had 151k from 99 rc and gave em to a random noob xd. stupid from me.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying PvP armour GemZ Temperr 0 445 05-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  buying /Backpage 7 887 01-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Buying all ticket auths Lad Gf 31 2,259 12-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Buying all dxp lolyoufail 4 488 09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Buying full lunar 3b Lad Gf 12 1,066 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Buying mostly anything lolyoufail 0 398 08-27-2014, 01:59 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 349 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 6 552 08-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  buying phat GemZ Temperr 0 317 08-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  Buying vine whip 110m sell 2 3a kites 120m Buying minerals 5k each Roe119 1 374 07-19-2014, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kadhim

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)