08-12-2011, 07:21 AM
I have to say, we're doing good guys, keep it up!
|
[NBK] Nuffin' But Killz 110+
|
|
08-12-2011, 07:21 AM
I have to say, we're doing good guys, keep it up!
08-14-2011, 01:22 AM
i think you should add a hitlist, sometimes when i see your clan running around mb they dont seem to know who to attack..
James Madison University--Music Preformance/World Studies, Anthony Twitter- @AntDawgTD
IG Users- Prolapzze V2 (hacked by H E R O X V3), Amazinggg, Corn Things, Im A Mac, Im Anthony. QUIT
08-15-2011, 01:18 AM
Unf0rgiv3nx, 111pain111 both kicked from clan due to inactivity.
08-15-2011, 02:43 PM
IeatsDAbacon Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]uhh, lol. rob you have seen me pk now and do you think im "worthy" to bee in this clan lol
08-15-2011, 03:10 PM
gl with teh clan of yous, may god bless them to know what they are doing.
08-15-2011, 06:28 PM
Seems like a good clan gl with it, I'm a pure
08-16-2011, 04:36 AM
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]In-Game Name:to xi cz
Combat Level:126 Any Pking Experience:I am 1 of the best bridders in silabgarza,whoever dissagree on me i am ready to brid fight him now! Name Irl:rawad salhab Attack Level:99 Strength Level:99 Defence Level:99 Prayer Level:99 Range Level:99 Magic Level:99 GMT:+2 Why Would you like to join NBK?i would like to join NBK since i'm brandons friend,and i would like to help him out in pking,and i love pking,if im logged on sg it means im pking. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
08-16-2011, 04:54 AM
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Xx K03d Xx Wrote:[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]In-Game Name:to xi cz Accepted. Your a good hybrider, seen you pk. However do not flame me or my mates at ele again.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
08-18-2011, 09:50 AM
Thanks for all the good lucks.
08-22-2011, 08:14 AM
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]I'm at chaos,
And my clan mate "gl then" is killing me? Sad...[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|