Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pog's Buying...
#1
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Buying:


Water Runes
ALL Blood Runes
ALL Death Runes

ALL Prayer Potions
ALL Super SETS (ATT & STR or ATT, STR, DEF)

ALL Mage's Books
ALL Masters Wands
3 Arcane Spirit Shields

3 Dragonfire Shields

2 Dharok's Helmets

ALL Verac's Helmets

2 Vesta's Plateskirts

3 Zuriel's Robe Bottoms


Prices:

All the price guide prices (Named).

PM - Pog-

Price guide - http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=72934

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply
#2
i sell dfs offer!
Reply
#3
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]
Hah Its Me! Wrote:i sell dfs offer!

350mill but I'll have to buy it later... college now.

http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=72934[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply
#4
[COLOR="Yellow"]Offer on 5k prayer pots?

ING: bito35[/COLOR]
Reply
#5
Tell me when u log in, I'll give u some pray pots as a gift
Reply
#6
I have un-limited amount of Deaths. :]

IGN: Mavex
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying PvP armour GemZ Temperr 0 440 05-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  buying /Backpage 7 870 01-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Buying all ticket auths Lad Gf 31 2,208 12-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Buying all dxp lolyoufail 4 472 09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Buying full lunar 3b Lad Gf 12 1,029 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Buying mostly anything lolyoufail 0 398 08-27-2014, 01:59 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 344 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 6 540 08-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  buying phat GemZ Temperr 0 308 08-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  Buying vine whip 110m sell 2 3a kites 120m Buying minerals 5k each Roe119 1 363 07-19-2014, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kadhim

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)