Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Team Edward
#31
this thread/clan has to be the dumbest thing ever, gotta love the application format..
#32
do you hate werewolves?: GAY
do you love vampires?: AWESOME
Is edward hawt?: AWESOME
is jacob hawt?: GAY
#33
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]
Call Me Nick Wrote:do you hate werewolves?: GAY
do you love vampires?: AWESOME
Is edward hawt?: AWESOME
is jacob hawt?: GAY

accepted[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#34
Woah Woah Woah. I started the whole Team Edward stuff when Team Brittany came out. I should get some credit. ^^

(Only kidding)
#35
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]
Xanadu Wrote:Woah Woah Woah. I started the whole Team Edward stuff when Team Brittany came out. I should get some credit. ^^

(Only kidding)

you did? well sooooorrryyy[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#36
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]do you hate werewolves?: Gay
do you love vampires?: Depends which ones, Twilight Vampires = gay, normal ones = beast , Edward exception, cuz I want to get in to the clan
Is edward hawt?: Hot.
is jacob hawt?: Gay[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#37
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]
Zvp Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]do you hate werewolves?: Gay
do you love vampires?: Depends which ones, Twilight Vampires = gay, normal ones = beast , Edward exception, cuz I want to get in to the clan
Is edward hawt?: Hot.
is jacob hawt?: Gay[/SIZE][/COLOR]

accepted.:nice::woah:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#38
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]
Mbs Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]

accepted.:nice::woah:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Wtf...make me co-owner you noob -.-
And anyways, I started it with the Team Jacob bitch thing....[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#39
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]
Zvp Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]

Wtf...make me co-owner you noob -.-
And anyways, I started it with the Team Jacob bitch thing....[/SIZE][/COLOR]
lmfao? i was at your house when i saw vampires suck on MY computer, i think nofu.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#40
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]do you hate werewolves?: No, but they're ugly as fuck.
do you love vampires?: Yeah, they're just fucking amazing.
Is edward hawt?: Fuck yea.jpg
is jacob hawt?: Nope.avi[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Team doei L2 SWITCH 24 1,717 02-28-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post: 010pure
  Team Zimmerman! nater360 44 2,464 07-31-2013, 12:44 PM
Last Post: drizzit
  Fatal Production |Team Fp | Pure Pk'ing| Foe Fawn 21 1,434 04-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Foe Fawn
  Fatal Production |Team Fp | Pure Pk'ing| Foe Fawn 0 153 03-30-2013, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Foe Fawn
  Fatal Production |Team Fp | Pure Pk'ing| Foe Fawn 0 166 03-30-2013, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Foe Fawn
  Team Noobs vs. Imperium D Kai 20 1,331 03-28-2013, 02:08 PM
Last Post: D Kai
  Team death pking clan is launched and ready to rule the wilderness!! X Smiter X 30 1,711 03-07-2013, 09:40 AM
Last Post: X Smiter X
  #Team Minorities - 126's Hybriding Singles and Multi Team Sad Fcer 83 51 3,007 02-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Sad Fcer 83
  Team Impact [Re-opened] My Spear 77 4,308 01-14-2013, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Rafeeā„¢
  #Team-Minorities info/raglist Nsync92 47 2,573 01-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Nsync92

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)