09-27-2011, 09:15 PM
Well Lizzy's is on the site so I guess he picked her's, if so I say keep it as that one.
|
New Wiki Logo
|
|
09-27-2011, 09:15 PM
Well Lizzy's is on the site so I guess he picked her's, if so I say keep it as that one.
09-28-2011, 01:48 AM
nater360 Wrote: i like the crown one alot! OT: i think the reflection looks a bit weird :/
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]left behind the linear clean idea, you may have chosen yet but I still give you my other 2 options:
![]() [/SIZE][/COLOR]
09-29-2011, 10:57 AM
Sao Godo Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]left behind the linear clean idea, you may have chosen yet but I still give you my other 2 options: very nice sao ![]() i hope we get a new logo soon
09-29-2011, 11:08 AM
Sao Godo Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]left behind the linear clean idea, you may have chosen yet but I still give you my other 2 options: [COLOR="White"]I would use this one, it's amazing and the best i saw so far on this thread No to much, basic and amazing nice.[/COLOR]
09-29-2011, 11:20 AM
thanks everyone
09-29-2011, 11:36 AM
Sao Godo's one is the best atm..looks good and easy to read.. xD
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Logo/Clan Name | Zainahmed | 2 | 576 |
06-01-2014, 07:38 PM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| logo pls | Turest8 | 6 | 846 |
05-31-2014, 02:55 AM Last Post: Marat |
|
| Need logo for my ship | Guled | 4 | 713 |
05-14-2014, 03:05 AM Last Post: Guled |
|
| logo 4 opacitiy | Roy | 19 | 1,845 |
05-11-2014, 02:19 AM Last Post: Roy |
|
| Proffesional E-Sports Logo | iPod | 5 | 614 |
03-24-2014, 02:24 PM Last Post: Roy |
|
| Logo GFX Request - KLK | klk | 3 | 641 |
12-17-2013, 08:11 PM Last Post: klk |
|
| Website LOGO request | Turmoiil | 6 | 750 |
12-07-2013, 10:02 PM Last Post: Nater |
|
| Company logo request | Mukka | 0 | 373 |
06-07-2013, 09:03 AM Last Post: Mukka |
|
| Need a logo | Guled | 0 | 422 |
04-06-2013, 06:58 AM Last Post: Guled |
|
| Request for a "Logo". | GoogleSlayer | 6 | 533 |
05-25-2012, 02:52 PM Last Post: Trent |
|