Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Wiki Logo
#21
Well Lizzy's is on the site so I guess he picked her's, if so I say keep it as that one.
#22
nater360 Wrote:[Image: 9kqgyu.png]

can be changed how ever to your likings


other examples

[Image: 2djyxbl.jpg]

[Image: 2uy3ok1.jpg]

going oldskool


i like the crown one alot!

OT: i think the reflection looks a bit weird :/
#23
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]left behind the linear clean idea, you may have chosen yet but I still give you my other 2 options:


[Image: sgwikiblue.png]
[Image: sgwikired.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#24
Sao Godo Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]left behind the linear clean idea, you may have chosen yet but I still give you my other 2 options:


[Image: sgwikiblue.png]
[Image: sgwikired.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]

very nice sao Smile

i hope we get a new logo soon
#25
Sao Godo Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]left behind the linear clean idea, you may have chosen yet but I still give you my other 2 options:


[Image: sgwikiblue.png]
[Image: sgwikired.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]I would use this one, it's amazing and the best i saw so far on this thread
No to much, basic and amazing nice.
[/COLOR]
#26
thanks everyone Smile
#27
Sao Godo's one is the best atm..looks good and easy to read.. xD


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Logo/Clan Name Zainahmed 2 576 06-01-2014, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  logo pls Turest8 6 846 05-31-2014, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Marat
  Need logo for my ship Guled 4 713 05-14-2014, 03:05 AM
Last Post: Guled
  logo 4 opacitiy Roy 19 1,846 05-11-2014, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Roy
  Proffesional E-Sports Logo iPod 5 614 03-24-2014, 02:24 PM
Last Post: Roy
  Logo GFX Request - KLK klk 3 641 12-17-2013, 08:11 PM
Last Post: klk
  Website LOGO request Turmoiil 6 750 12-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Nater
  Company logo request Mukka 0 373 06-07-2013, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Mukka
  Need a logo Guled 0 422 04-06-2013, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Guled
  Request for a "Logo". GoogleSlayer 6 533 05-25-2012, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Trent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)