Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
breast Caner[BC] Clan
#11
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"][B]IGN: Adam
Where are you mostly: All around
you like breast? I have two of them like everyone else. boobies <3
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#12
Both accepted/.
#13
noobs of silabgarza allways overdo it
#14
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]IGN: Wizkiller108
Where are you mostly: In breast's
you like breast? Apparently, since that's where I'm normally located...[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#15
[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="2"]
Zomb1tchz Wrote:Accepted/.
Please do no that i need to no your activity points.

To admins and mods They dont . So Next time Please.

i currently have 11-12k activity points.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#16
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]IGN: Wizkiller108
Where are you mostly: In breast's
you like breast? Apparently, since that's where I'm normally located...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

/Accepted

Owned Son Wrote:[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="2"][B]

i currently have 11-12k activity points.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

/Accepted

Welcome to BC.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#17
[COLOR="Plum"]IGN: Famousz Girl
Where are you mostly: ::home helping.
you like breast? What a question.. ;s

Is there a chance to have mod or something?
[/COLOR]
#18
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][SIZE="3"]IGN: Fusion Five
Where are you mostly: I'm everywhere Wink
you like breast? I like to touch them muchly
Can i be like a mod or something please Sad[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#19
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]IGN: Sao Godo
Where are you mostly: everywhere
you like breast? yep[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#20
Wow thanks lalas i really like how your accept them thanks i could not get on !
[COLOR="magenta"]
Sao gado Accepted/.
Alex Accepted/.
Anne-lotte Accepted/.
Wizkiller108 Admin? Accepted/.[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,035 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,582 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 876 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,596 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,018 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 544 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 529 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 546 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 467 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 509 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)