Posts: 460
Threads: 54
Joined: Aug 2009
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]OMFGGG;p0
These are the best updates evar i love you for the specs for vesta weps waiting for them for a long time now..
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 7,275
Threads: 229
Joined: Mar 2011
TY i wait for it now there more pkers :p gj
Posts: 1,416
Threads: 352
Joined: May 2011
Love the update
Good job
Posts: 338
Threads: 15
Joined: Sep 2010
those are good updates, but what about the glitch, where you cant drop noted items?
Posts: 6,010
Threads: 564
Joined: Sep 2009
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]I love these new updates, Travis.
I'm definitely going to kill the Mutant tarn for a Korasi sword :3
Just sick, sick.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 343
Threads: 30
Joined: Jun 2011
Still can't get in. So these updates mean nothing to me.
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
Joined: Jun 2011
Aye, Great update, but uhh ya know Slaying is were its at, you mine hookin us up with some better rewards, feel the stick im rubbin you with?
Posts: 533
Threads: 10
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 138
Threads: 20
Joined: Oct 2009
Nice! I'm looking forward to obtain a Korasi!! I even made a guide for the new monster!
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]~Credit to Teh Winner~ [/COLOR]
Hala Madrid Forever !
Send PM here or in-game if help needed!
Posts: 15
Threads: 1
Joined: Sep 2011
great work...
can you fix pest control now? there are ppl who wants to play but its aint working