Posts: 2,078
Threads: 180
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="Yellow"]Finally reached tha 1.5K post count.
GODAMNIT THAT TOOK ME LONG
Byebye nice 3rd age melee ;(
But WELCOME FIRECAPES WOOOOOOOOOT <3333333
![[Image: NxArzu.png]](http://screensnapr.com/e/NxArzu.png)
[/COLOR]
Posts: 7,787
Threads: 675
Joined: Jun 2011
Congratulations, <33333 seccy firecapes you've got there. I got 3A Range. ._.
Posts: 2,525
Threads: 193
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]Gratz :p
I'm getting close to 2.5k :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 4,785
Threads: 334
Joined: Aug 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congrats on 1.5k.
Good luck getting 2k posts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 3,525
Threads: 806
Joined: Apr 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations on getting 1.5 posts, Anne!
I'm jelly. ^^ Good luck on your future posting goals. :3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,094
Threads: 155
Joined: Oct 2010
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="2"]lol i remember when i used to be higher post count then you -.-...that was back when we had like 300 tho lmfao spamzororrororrrrrrrr i k33d.
gz anne gl on the 2k :/ too fast of a poster :[.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,555
Threads: 91
Joined: Mar 2011
Congratulations Anne! I'm coming up behind you!
Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
AMAZING, congratz Anne onto 2000 posts GOOD LUCK!
Posts: 6,010
Threads: 564
Joined: Sep 2009
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Oooooh.
I love those fire capes :3
I miss 'em, too.
They're long gone for me now ;D
Congrats, Anne.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,299
Threads: 249
Joined: Mar 2011