12-01-2011, 11:41 AM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Fu, i'm jelly :c
I wanna be topposter (a)
Gratz Jordan
Keep it up[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I wanna be topposter (a)
Gratz Jordan
Keep it up[/SIZE][/COLOR]
|
Oh lord
|
|
12-01-2011, 11:41 AM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Fu, i'm jelly :c
I wanna be topposter (a) Gratz Jordan Keep it up[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-01-2011, 11:42 AM
[SIZE="2"]Grats on le no life award :troll:
I kid. Good stuff man.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]How do you check that? ;o
But nevertheless congrats. I want that award .-. Good luck on keeping it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-01-2011, 11:49 AM
Skilla K? Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]How do you check that? ;o Click on the red/green bar when you make a post then click on "Ranking"[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-01-2011, 11:52 AM
[COLOR="Cyan"]Nice!!!(:
Congratz bro<3 Keep up the no lifing(:[/COLOR]
12-01-2011, 11:54 AM
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]congratumations!!
where can you see that balk with u position? the blak where u past ries?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-01-2011, 11:55 AM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Perroke Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]congratumations!! Like i said 3 posts above , click the red/green bar when you post something and click on "Ranking"[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-01-2011, 11:59 AM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations.
Glad you like it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-01-2011, 01:45 PM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
stevenkillsp Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations. Thanks bro , i'm sure 1 day you will pass me in activity again :0[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Very nice, congrats Jordan.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| woot woot woot 50 posts for lord ares | lord ares | 13 | 507 |
10-17-2010, 10:44 PM Last Post: Miracle |
|
| Lord Darkoth's Wild Challenge (Blog) | Lord of Darkness | 6 | 350 |
02-15-2010, 07:07 AM Last Post: wrigs |
|