Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
S.N.K - Skillers N Killers. - Official
#31
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Arcanex Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="4"]where is the 'skillers' part lol?

anyways goodluck with your clan. even though it's the 1000'th one Tongue[/SIZE][/COLOR]

The skiller part is just below of the PK part.

soul slayer Wrote:PK Application

Real-life Name: Mike
Whats your in-game name?: Slasher 99
Combat Level?: 96
Attack Level?: 70
Strength Level?: 99
Defence Level?: 65
Range level?: 1
Whats your Magic Level?: 1
How much Pking experience (PK points) do you have?: About 5 years experience from Normal RS as well as a previous pk point balance of 300 or so (down to 30 or so now due to excessive spending)
Do you have a firecape?: Not yet (Fight Caves is broken for me but shall be getting one as soon as it works again)
Can you record videos?: Yes
Can you use Photoshop?: Yes (not much though)
Why do you want to join this clan?: Looking for a good and active PK clan
Will you abide by every single rule that is stated?: Yes
Do you have more than 50 return sets?: I have around 2 sets but am in the process of purchasing a lot more. Just need to find people selling the items that cant be bought it shops.
Produce a bank picture of pking gear:
[Image: YJbhta.png]
How long do you play for?: Around 10 – 15 hours a day
Which type of pking style do you use?: Generally I don’t really use a specific style. I usually just hit constant 20's and 30's so I have never had any need to pk a specific way since my opponent is usually too busy eating to hit back :L
Been in any other clans?: No
Please explain in 50 words, Why we should Accept you into SNK?: I feel I am a dedicated and fairly skilled player who is comfortable and formidable in any setup or situation as well as being a very dedicated player. I feel I would help contribute a lot to the clan and any clan events held in my time online. I also feel that I am a very easy person to get along with and always achieve goals set before me no matter how challenging.

Skiller Application

Real-Life Name: Mike
In-game Name: Soul Slayer
Number of 99's: 21
Are you Maxed?: All skills at max level except hunter but am still working on 200m xp in all.
How long have you been playing?: 3 and a half years in total but this character for about 3 and a half weeks.

Skiller Application /Accepted to Admin Skiller
Uhm idk i will have to trial you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: ftsl.png]

[Marco] ♥ [Roman] ♥ [Steven] ♥ [Steele] ♥ [Miriam] ♥ [Ben] ♥ [Becky]
#32
Velo Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Skiller Application /Accepted to Admin Skiller
Uhm idk i will have to trial you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Awesome thanks very much. ^^

As for trial have absolutly no problem with that. Wasnt expecting much luck on that application anyway since that account isnt at the level i would like it yet so very glad i atleast got a trial.
#33
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]lol...mhm my old clan i used to be in was...

s.n.k...skillers not killers...

but that got dead cuz the owner was a shemale...


anyways gl with your clan XD[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#34
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]The [J.E.W] Clan page is copyrighted you know?
Therefore you needed to ask for permission to use any part of it.
Which you didn't. I'm therefore disappointed.

You've used all of it, the info the format everything besides small tweaks.
Basically none of it is your own effort.
You've even tried using the same font.

The credits to the [J.E.W] clan isn't even visible.

I'm guessing you made this 'cause i didn't add to GFX list yet.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#35
Hey boi , i'd like you to change the layout since there is copyright on it.
#36
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]
stevenkillsp Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]The [J.E.W] Clan page is copyrighted you know?
Therefore you needed to ask for permission to use any part of it.
Which you didn't. I'm therefore disappointed.

You've used all of it, the info the format everything besides small tweaks.
Basically none of it is your own effort.
You've even tried using the same font.

The credits to the [J.E.W] clan isn't even visible.

I'm guessing you made this 'cause i didn't add to GFX list yet.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Steven i told him not to copy right..
That Fucking dumass ._.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Soul Slayer (Mike) Have been demoted to reg play.. Inactive.
#37
Wait a second.

How am i inactive?

Ive been online for the last 14 hours none stop and have been here for the last 3 days almost. If thats inactive please tell me what active is.

<.<
#38
[SIZE="2"]Messi,

I can make a personal vouch that Soul Slayer / Slasher 99 hasn't been inactive.

I've been on for the past 2 days on my skiller and everytime I was on he was logged in.

I can also back that up because we've bought and sold things from each other too.

I think you should reconsider.[/SIZE]
#39
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Sorry Steven didn't know that JEW was Copyrighted. I will change when get some ideas.

Oh and Messi you didnt tell me anything.
"Steven i told him not to copy right..
That Fucking dumass ._."[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: ftsl.png]

[Marco] ♥ [Roman] ♥ [Steven] ♥ [Steele] ♥ [Miriam] ♥ [Ben] ♥ [Becky]
#40
So Lucas, you have any ideas on A clan Signature?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [W.I.N.] - Official Show-Off Gallery Zainahmed 12 1,276 07-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Skillers Empire Sao Godo 5 510 05-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Maik
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,703 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  Skillers Plus ~NEW SKILLING CLAN~ Christ6 7 628 04-15-2013, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Christ6
  [CLAN] Evolution of Killers Maurice-ha 14 850 03-14-2013, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Maurice-ha
  Royal Skillers Zainahmed 223 8,977 02-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  Official We Merch Forums Blowindro 30 1,901 09-16-2012, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Morning Rain
  Skillers Empire Ranks/Application Skullcracka 286 13,258 09-15-2012, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  Official Auction Clan Zomb1tchz 18 1,247 09-11-2012, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Agen Jr
  Epic Skillers K0-pk 30 1,562 08-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Random Troll Event

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)