Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
player killing points
#11
Really nice Smile

I've gotten more overtime, but used most of them and I'm only playing 2 hours on weekends, nothing on weekdays, I think I'm on 1.4k atm.

Good luck on more Big Grin


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pk Points Skullcracka 4 415 11-19-2011, 01:16 PM
Last Post: I Own3d You
  me killing marco Zomb1tchz 12 763 10-31-2011, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Basketobask
  arguably the richest player Martin 23 1,034 08-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Create Acc
  haha my updated bank pk points and activity points three 6mafia 105 3,411 08-28-2010, 08:29 AM
Last Post: three 6mafia
  strngth kings updated bank skills and activity points three 6mafia 29 969 04-13-2010, 06:24 PM
Last Post: three 6mafia
  strngth kings updated bank skills and activity points three 6mafia 23 834 04-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Last Post: three 6mafia

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)