12-16-2011, 09:06 AM
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]I was in the Dzone mining, then all of a sudden. Everyone was being attacked by zombies.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
|
The Dzone Was Overrun....By Zombies!!!!
|
|
12-16-2011, 09:06 AM
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]I was in the Dzone mining, then all of a sudden. Everyone was being attacked by zombies.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-16-2011, 09:07 AM
[SIZE="3"]w00t <3
Me are zombie o.O[/SIZE]
12-16-2011, 09:07 AM
I love how I'm casually strolling in the background in my hunter cape...
12-16-2011, 09:08 AM
Ipkabit Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I love how I'm casually strolling in the background in my hunter cape... I was going to call them noobs, but then you pointed yourself out, so I'll include you into that category.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-16-2011, 09:09 AM
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]
Bonifah Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"] We're not noobs, you're jealous. :hand:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-16-2011, 09:10 AM
Ipkabit Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I love how I'm casually strolling in the background in my hunter cape... :O, hunter cape must make you immune to zombie atttacks Broski. You're lucky!!! ;P[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-16-2011, 09:10 AM
lol, i regret i wasn t there, will be funny!
12-16-2011, 09:11 AM
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Bonifah Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"] But Ben Broski, does that mean I'm a noob? If yes, I must be a Noob ''Broski'' right? Loll[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-16-2011, 09:12 AM
i'm not an noob :3
12-16-2011, 09:16 AM
I love how i am also their!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Omg Dzone is up in flamez... | Pidge | 25 | 1,296 |
04-02-2012, 04:36 PM Last Post: Lazyjack |
|
| DZone madness love!!! | Zainahmed | 17 | 897 |
11-02-2011, 03:54 PM Last Post: Killercutter |
|
| I was hanging out in dzone then this came up LOL!! | Toxic Wafflez7 | 15 | 773 |
06-18-2011, 09:39 PM Last Post: LovelyBones |
|
| I lit every single space in dzone! | beach | 24 | 851 |
03-27-2011, 06:12 PM Last Post: Killer14706 |
|