Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brutality's official clan member list
#1
[Image: leader.gif]Leaders[Image: leader.gif]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Orange"]-Externity
-Switch Back[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Lime"]
[Image: coleader.gif]Co Leaders[Image: coleader.gif][/COLOR][/SIZE]
-Poke N Die
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"]
[Image: warlordzz.png]War Lords[Image: warlordzz.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="4"]-Lol Morrigans
-Lets Tank It[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"]
[Image: members.gif]Members[Image: members.gif][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="4"]-Ty Next Plz
-Slight Truth
-Shayn
-Ahrim
-Fallenlegend
-Dasani
-Deathafter
-Gnome cap
-Crocodile
-Stoot
-I Bouncy I
-Darrellhorne
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: app.gif]Applicants[Image: app.gif]
-I Am Zice
#2
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="2"]You slogan title thing is wrong
i dont respect your clan. it isn't good.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]
O Tyranitar Wrote:[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="2"][B]You slogan title thing is wrong
i dont respect your clan. it isn't good.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Wow, congratulations. You've earned yourself a nice swift kick in the ass (:

Jk'ing. You're aloud to dislike it, I guess :S[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
O Tyranitar Wrote:[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="2"]You slogan title thing is wrong
i dont respect your clan. it isn't good.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

you wouldn't respect cuz we owned you in war gf kid.
#5
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]
Externity Pro Wrote:you wouldn't respect cuz we owned you in war gf kid.

Can't say that 'till you watched Sylar's video >.>

Not much skill in that war, a lot of lag, though.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]
O Tyranitar Wrote:[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="2"][B]You slogan title thing is wrong
i dont respect your clan. it isn't good.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Haha, gfed. Now I see why he doesn't respect us XD

Well, for us downing him, he should respect us.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]
Bless Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"][B]

Can't say that 'till you watched Sylar's video >.>

Not much skill in that war, a lot of lag, though.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Oh, I was going to post a comment like -__- cuz I had read not much skill in that war, a lot of fag, thought. But I realized it was lag... But uhh when you record your screen it lags all the time ._.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]
shayn Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][B]

Haha, gfed. Now I see why he doesn't respect us XD

Well, for us downing him, he should respect us.[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]

Oh, I was going to post a comment like -__- cuz I had read not much skill in that war, a lot of fag, thought. But I realized it was lag... But uhh when you record your screen it lags all the time ._.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

He didn't lag, it was Externity. So within the first few seconds, our "target" was glitched out of the map, and our leader was dead.

Uhm?

Furthermore, barrage is messed up, and stop everyone else's attack sequence from continuing, and when your whole team is doing it, it can get a bit annoying not being able to attack..

Look at Guli's War, THAT'S a real war.

No lag, no gay shit, just one team vs another, and a lot of loot ^.^[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#8
ive seen the vid it lagged for both of us so it was fair but brutality still won we had for people left =]
#9
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]
Externity Pro Wrote:ive seen the vid it lagged for both of us so it was fair but brutality still won we had for people left =]

Meh, whatever,

I'm not happy with the way this fight went.

Maybe if it was no lag, no barrage glitch, 100% legit, I wouldn't be so negative.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]Isn't this just the same as the Actual Clan thread.
Whats the use of this? lol[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [W.I.N.] - Official Show-Off Gallery Zainahmed 12 1,255 07-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,055 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,641 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 932 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,668 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,052 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 557 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 551 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 554 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 481 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)