Posts: 8,283
Threads: 1,216
Joined: Apr 2010
01-15-2012, 10:54 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2012, 11:09 AM by stevenkillsp.)
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Seeing as Russ made one.
I thought i'd make one.
70+& Forums Activity.
Goal 100%
I won't get it but yeah lmao.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 5,469
Threads: 903
Joined: Jan 2011
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Good luck, bro.
It'd be great to see you get it.
I've only see that once, when a random kid got it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,546
Threads: 67
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Lol, that's insane.
OT: Good luck on getting 100%.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,388
Threads: 45
Joined: Feb 2011
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]No Life.
Lol gl Steven on 100, That will take some real dedication.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,369
Threads: 95
Joined: Oct 2010
Good luck with 100% dude, that's gonna take ageeeeees.
Posts: 2,589
Threads: 181
Joined: Jul 2010
Gratz Faggot. Goodluck on 100%
Posts: 3,644
Threads: 314
Joined: Oct 2010
[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="4"]congratz on having no spare time 
insane goal you got there, don't get it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 11,416
Threads: 1,433
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="Silver"]Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Good luck, bro.
It'd be great to see you get it.
I've only see that once, when a random kid got it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Shane had it a few times.
Good luck man.
And congratz.[/COLOR]
Posts: 4,785
Threads: 334
Joined: Aug 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Wow 100%. That surely can't be possible .-.
But meh congrats and good luck![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 574
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Good luck Steven.
Oh wait, you won't need luck you over-active fuck. ._.[/SIZE][/COLOR]