Poll: Emg for ingame Mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
52.63%
50 52.63%
No
47.37%
45 47.37%
Total 95 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Emg's Moderator Application
#91
Updated.
#92
Idk ill hold my vote
ive only seen you pk.
#93
A few days ago I would have probably voted no, for a reason you're probably aware of. However, over the past few days you've greatly improved yourself and a more than capable of this task.

I hope you get the position, good luck Eric.
#94
Good luck man. I'm supporting you. 100%
Rep+ Please. Smile
Cookies for the cookie monster. Smile
#95
Thanks Welshy and Teh Wiz. Big Grin
#96
gl on being mod
#97
not to sure why i say no just ingame i dont like you.... personal reasons i guess
20def

[Image: m_dee8524c85b6180b3da717095dabf7e1.gif]



[Image: Frozen.jpg]
#98
You asked me if i played someone called Brayden's server. So i'm guessing you're a traitor.

No.
#99
I think EMG should become moderator. He is always giving up his own time to help the people of silabgarza. Why shouldn't he get what he deserves??
Oreo Wrote:You asked me if i played someone called Brayden's server. So i'm guessing you're a traitor.

No.

You're voting no because I asked you a question? I thought you were Mod Oreo on another server I played. Idfk why you're taking that offensively. What the fuck?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,770 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 830 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,542 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,115 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 706 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,912 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,547 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,251 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,111 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,472 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)