Posts: 159
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2011
In-Game Name: Henrix
Combat level: 125
Estimated bank value: 1,1b
Are you willing to follow ALL of the clan rules?: yes
What time zone are you in?: im in Latvia. its 21:43 now.
Will you participate in clan events/trips?: yes
How many pk points do you have?: 120 cuz i bought some things from pk shop
What is your magic level?: 99
What is tbing?: teleblock: used to stop player from teleporting
What is your kill per death ratio?: umm some 100:50
Can you Hybrid? yes
Can you Tribrid? yes
What pking style do you prefer? I prefer all styles, but style i use bridding
What inv do you use on you're preferred style (produce a pic):
Why do you want to join?: Cuz im a good bridder and pker so i could help clan in wars or other events.
Posts: 2,050
Threads: 209
Joined: Sep 2010
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Henrix Wrote:In-Game Name: Henrix
Combat level: 125
Estimated bank value: 1,1b
Are you willing to follow ALL of the clan rules?: yes
What time zone are you in?: im in Latvia. its 21:43 now.
Will you participate in clan events/trips?: yes
How many pk points do you have?: 120 cuz i bought some things from pk shop
What is your magic level?: 99
What is tbing?: teleblock: used to stop player from teleporting
What is your kill per death ratio?: umm some 100:50
Can you Hybrid? yes
Can you Tribrid? yes
What pking style do you prefer? I prefer all styles, but style i use bridding
What inv do you use on you're preferred style (produce a pic):
Why do you want to join?: Cuz im a good bridder and pker so i could help clan in wars or other events.
I've seen you around a few times, But never bridded. Make sure you produce that picture.
Add Skilla oh ok ingame, he will trial you when he's on. Or he may give permission to one of us to.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,050
Threads: 209
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,785
Threads: 334
Joined: Aug 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Ok I'm back.
Henrix Wrote:In-Game Name: Henrix
Combat level: 125
Estimated bank value: 1,1b
Are you willing to follow ALL of the clan rules?: yes
What time zone are you in?: im in Latvia. its 21:43 now.
Will you participate in clan events/trips?: yes
How many pk points do you have?: 120 cuz i bought some things from pk shop
What is your magic level?: 99
What is tbing?: teleblock: used to stop player from teleporting
What is your kill per death ratio?: umm some 100:50
Can you Hybrid? yes
Can you Tribrid? yes
What pking style do you prefer? I prefer all styles, but style i use bridding
What inv do you use on you're preferred style (produce a pic):
Why do you want to join?: Cuz im a good bridder and pker so i could help clan in wars or other events.
/Declined.
The clan event/tournament was won by - Poke pk 12. I'll give you the prize money when your in game and I've collected it off Dlcaws.
Also Poke pk 12 has been promoted to High council.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,050
Threads: 209
Joined: Sep 2010
01-26-2012, 11:20 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2012, 11:23 AM by Poke Pk 12.)
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Skilla K? Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Ok I'm back.
/Declined.
The clan event/tournament was won by - Poke pk 12. I'll give you the prize money when your in game and I've collected it off Dlcaws.
Also Poke pk 12 has been promoted to High council.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
double w00t!!!!!!!!
Edit: just saw the hitlist, it's "city wok" not work.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,050
Threads: 209
Joined: Sep 2010
BUMP! More bridder please! We are awesome join us!
Posts: 1,604
Threads: 365
Joined: Sep 2011
01-27-2012, 04:38 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2012, 11:21 AM by Allah Swag.)
Poke Pk 12 Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]We are awesome!
Yeah, you guys are good. Hurry up and get more members so we can war soon![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 4,785
Threads: 334
Joined: Aug 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Allah Swag Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
I'd care to disagree.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Who da fuck r u again you batty boi?
You can't talk..your a shit bridder. Its jokes da way you ask for a 3v3, I tell you tht we anit got enough member and ask you for a 1v1 and say you can't your suddenly busy and never brid me. You lil annoying prick.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,050
Threads: 209
Joined: Sep 2010
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Bump! More players please.
C'mon Great Hybridding clan here, why not be part of the greatness?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,604
Threads: 365
Joined: Sep 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Skilla K? Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Who da fuck r u again you batty boi?
You can't talk..your a shit bridder. Its jokes da way you ask for a 3v3, I tell you tht we anit got enough member and ask you for a 1v1 and say you can't your suddenly busy and never brid me. You lil annoying prick.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
...Huh?[/SIZE][/COLOR]