Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Royal SKillers
#11
[COLOR="White"]Ingame name: Uk Skillz
Are you patient with skilling? of course
Will you respect members?yeah
Will you enjoy yourself?yeah
Are you a donator? well im mod but yes i am
99's: i have 15 99's. (maxed skiller)[/COLOR]
#12
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Ingame name: pk perroke
Are you patient with skilling? yeps
Will you respect members? ofcours
Will you enjoy yourself? yes.
Are you a donator? yes.
99's: all but not hunter :/, working on it.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#13
[COLOR="White"]All accepted.
Arcanex promoted straight up to admin.[/COLOR]
#14
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]Ingame name: Fall3nang3lz
Are you patient with skilling? I've fully maxed 2 accounts on this server.
Will you respect members? Of course.
Will you enjoy yourself? Surely.
Are you a donator? Nope, Was on another account though. Hoping to get it back soon.
99's: Woodcutting and Fishing. Just recently started this account.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#15
[COLOR="White"]/Accepted.
Welcome to Royal Skillers angel.[/COLOR]
#16
InGame name:Greengeako4
Are you maxed?No.
Rank applying for: Admin or mod.
Current rank: Normal skiller
Why?
I want to do well in supporting the clan inside and outside of the game and to help take care of it as much as possible. I have some experience with skills and overall knowlegde inside the game that I think I can use to help other clan members. :]
#17
Ingame name: jesus smokes
Are you patient with skilling? love it
Will you respect members? yes
Will you enjoy yourself? hell yea
Are you a donator? yup
99's:

all but mining (smith which is almost done) fletching, slayer, and hunting

i dont care what rank. i just wanna be involved
[Image: 20hspr8.png]
Feedin' doritos to a tree, a million spiders after me
[Image: 15fmwpd.png]
#18
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]Ingame nameConfusedgnt mills
Are you patient with skilling?yea im on and off on skilling cause i chose to do some hard 99s first before easy ones
Will you respect members?yea i probably wont even talk to them
Will you enjoy yourself?enjoy myself?sounds odd i guess sure
Are you a donator?i have one but my main isnt so nope
99's:http://sg-forum.info/hs/image.php?player...nt%20mills 13
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#19
Ingame name: [COLOR="white"]Dakfighter12
Are you patient with skilling? IF I want to be, then yea.
Will you respect members? I will respect them, if they respect me.
Will you enjoy yourself? Enjoy my self? I dont see the pleasure in that Smile
Are you a donator? Last time I checked, I was.
99's:[/COLOR] Hiscores pls? 15
#20
[COLOR="White"]All accepted.
Greengeako promoted.[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skillers Empire Sao Godo 5 586 05-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Maik
  Skillers Plus ~NEW SKILLING CLAN~ Christ6 7 697 04-15-2013, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Christ6
  Royal Skillers Zainahmed 223 10,567 02-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  Royal Dicing Atlantic 5 676 10-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Ashton
  Skillers Empire Ranks/Application Skullcracka 286 14,350 09-15-2012, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  Epic Skillers K0-pk 30 1,697 08-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Random Troll Event
  Top Skill & Royal Skillers Event..... Beckley 29 1,589 08-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Beckley
  Spirit Skillers! Shumak 2 520 07-26-2012, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Shumak
  Skillers Empire: SOTW Sao Godo 11 1,028 06-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Primo
  Elite Skillers Favlerhd 0 488 03-20-2012, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Favlerhd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)