02-07-2012, 08:00 AM
99 Fishing. 
![[Image: bdddu.png]](http://i40.tinypic.com/bdddu.png)
Next one.. I have no clue?

![[Image: bdddu.png]](http://i40.tinypic.com/bdddu.png)
Next one.. I have no clue?
|
Another one down. :D
|
|
02-07-2012, 08:00 AM
99 Fishing.
![]() ![]() Next one.. I have no clue?
02-07-2012, 08:01 AM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Congratulations.
Maybe try getting 99 farm next? It's relatively easy.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
02-07-2012, 08:25 AM
Don't got money for seeds. :/
02-07-2012, 08:28 AM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]You can always get seeds from monster tele > caves.
Just kill the chaos druids there.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
02-07-2012, 08:33 AM
Gratz good luck with the other 99s
![]() [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]父I'M WESTHAM TILL I DIE, I'M WESTHAM TILL I DIE, I KNOW I AM I'M SURE I AM I'M WESTHAM TILL I DIE <3父 父COME ON YOU IRONS父[/COLOR] In game names: Syn Skiller Usama
02-07-2012, 10:56 AM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations!
Get 99 fletching ![]() It's boring.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
02-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Another one bite's the dust! OT: Congratulations kiddo
02-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Call Me Nick Wrote: Hahaha, that's what I was actually going to put as the thread name.
02-07-2012, 09:18 PM
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]Do agility, it's easy.
Cngrtz[/SIZE][/COLOR]
02-07-2012, 09:24 PM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Yeah agility, thieving, or smithing should be your next 99's.
Too bad thieving isn't as easy as it used to be.[/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|