Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
~¥ Frozen Fury ¥~
#81
Ingame name : Ninja Crazii <3
Combat Lvl: 124
Str Lvl:99
Att Lvl:99
Def Lvl:99
Hp Lvl:99
Magic Lvl:94
Range Lvl:99
Prayer Lvl:76
Cooking Lvl:53, 71 on skilla.

Do You Got A Fire Cape?No
Did You Do Desert Treasure And Lunar Quests?Yes

Who Do You Want To Join The Clan? And Why Would I Accept You?We're good friends and if |I get a ko wep I'd be a decent addition <3[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Also I'll try to get a higher rank if possible Wink
#82
Ninja Crazii Wrote:Ingame name : Ninja Crazii <3
Combat Lvl: 124
Str Lvl:99
Att Lvl:99
Def Lvl:99
Hp Lvl:99
Magic Lvl:94
Range Lvl:99
Prayer Lvl:76
Cooking Lvl:53, 71 on skilla.

Do You Got A Fire Cape?No
Did You Do Desert Treasure And Lunar Quests?Yes

Who Do You Want To Join The Clan? And Why Would I Accept You?We're good friends and if |I get a ko wep I'd be a decent addition <3[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Also I'll try to get a higher rank if possible Wink

Accepted Smile
#83
hey o72 i know iam not logging in but it will tell u something add to hitlist the one white death clan i hate them so iam back
vote for silabgraza


http://playsilab.com/v/vote.php




[Image: 2dbtmwp.gif]




[Image: 1z73cjt.gif]




♥[daniel]♥[becky]♥[brandon]♥[jurre]♥[roky]♥[mohamed]♥[benjamin]♥[amber]♥[Kristen]♥
#84
and btw get rdy cus iam back to pk
vote for silabgraza


http://playsilab.com/v/vote.php




[Image: 2dbtmwp.gif]




[Image: 1z73cjt.gif]




♥[daniel]♥[becky]♥[brandon]♥[jurre]♥[roky]♥[mohamed]♥[benjamin]♥[amber]♥[Kristen]♥
#85
Ingame name :pked ur mom
Combat Lvl:122
Str Lvl:99
Att Lvl:91
Def Lvl:99
Hp Lvl:99
Magic Lvl:97
Range Lvl:99
Prayer Lvl:84
Cooking Lvl:1

Do You Got A Fire Cape?no
Did You Do Desert Treasure And Lunar Quests?yes

Who Do You Want To Join The Clan? And Why Would I Accept You?i want to join the clan because when im on i realy do nothing but pk im good at it and u should accept me because i am active and im always pking
#86
Ingame name : Patufleto
Combat Lvl: 126
Str Lvl: 99
Att Lvl: 99
Def Lvl: 99
Hp Lvl: 99
Magic Lvl: 92
Range Lvl: 99
Prayer Lvl: 99
Cooking Lvl: 1

Do You Got A Fire Cape? NO
Did You Do Desert Treasure And Lunar Quests? YES

Who Do You Want To Join The Clan? And Why Would I Accept You? Im A Good PKER and team player and i want to be part of a clan, and i want friends to pk.
#87
this clans still going?
#88
Ingame name: range 4 sex
Combat level: 126
Attack: 99
Str: 99
Def: 99
Pray: 99
Mage: 99
Range: 99
Hp: 99
Cooking: umm i dont skill :I
firecape: no
Lunar: yes
Ancients: yes

Why should u accept me?: cos i love clan pking. My fav kind is barrage+ags at green drags/mage bank.
#89
does this clan still exist?
#90
:nice:
I Pk 4 Sex Wrote:Ingame name: range 4 sex
Combat level: 126
Attack: 99
Str: 99
Def: 99
Pray: 99
Mage: 99
Range: 99
Hp: 99
Cooking: umm i dont skill :I
firecape: no
Lunar: yes
Ancients: yes

Why should u accept me?: cos i love clan pking. My fav kind is barrage+ags at green drags/mage bank.
vote for silabgraza


http://playsilab.com/v/vote.php




[Image: 2dbtmwp.gif]




[Image: 1z73cjt.gif]




♥[daniel]♥[becky]♥[brandon]♥[jurre]♥[roky]♥[mohamed]♥[benjamin]♥[amber]♥[Kristen]♥


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [#FF] Frozen Fury [#FF] Dekka 18 1,218 06-26-2013, 11:43 AM
Last Post: Soez
  Forgotten Fury purerush123 7 649 05-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Dmttrippin
  Forgotten fury purerush123 8 708 01-15-2012, 06:34 PM
Last Post: purerush123
  [NEW] ~¥ Frozen Fury ¥~ [NEW] hyena99 11 801 07-25-2011, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Kiid TweaK
  Forgotten fury pk clan purerush123 1 289 03-23-2011, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Pro Skilla
  !~Frozen Fury~! hyena99 10 698 01-20-2011, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Nozelhumpz
  Frozen Ghosts Mathew 2 309 01-18-2011, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Mathew
  Frozen pk (NEW CLAN) Mathew 6 406 12-28-2010, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
  Frozen Fury Wars hyena99 0 255 09-14-2010, 02:29 PM
Last Post: hyena99
  Frozen Fury Events hyena99 0 251 09-14-2010, 02:29 PM
Last Post: hyena99

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)