Poll: Ehh,Am I ready for the position?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes,Explain why,otherwise your answer won't be taken in perspective.
42.60%
72 42.60%
No,Explain why,otherwise your answer won't be taken in perspective.
57.40%
97 57.40%
Total 169 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hybridz Btw [Moderator Application]
#41
moh i do think you should be mod
/support
#42
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]voted yes because

in a way you do help like as in...you know alot about the server and when i see some one that needs help you often go and help them mhm.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#43
full support goodluck on mod.
#44
Support; You're always on-line and you help people a lot..
#45
if agent can be accepted so can you Big Grin
#46
nater360 Wrote:if agent can be accepted so can you Big Grin

lol agreed!!!!!!>.<
#47
[COLOR="Cyan"]No,
sorry if i am wrong but you don't help people,
I also found you very aggressive when you lured me, which i know was okay at the time to do.
But yeh a no from me sorry.[/COLOR]
#48
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Crystal X I Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]No,
sorry if i am wrong but you don't help people,
I also found you very aggressive when you lured me, which i know was okay at the time to do.
But yeh a no from me sorry.[/COLOR]

I don't recall meeting you before, but thanks for explaining your no.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#49
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]Forgetting what happened in the past I am voting yes.

http://screensnapr.com/v/qRqaNL.png[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#50
I'm holding my vote.
Sorry, but i havn't see you helping :o Just in PKing. You just got very nice activity points.
Good luck.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,536 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 806 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,338 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,021 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 686 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,657 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,318 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,093 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 2,962 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,382 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)