Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
UserBars For Anyone
#21
DJCahir Wrote:Text: DJCahir
Icon: Top Hat from RS

[Image: 8bogqrridwu02dnhb3zx.png]

Sorry it was just the font. I switched the D to Arial, so it made it capitalized.

Sniper666 Wrote:Text: Sniper666
Icon: Santa Hat Big Grin

Here you go:
[Image: 7eotyd2t7woaul96gqp6.png]

Chronic 187 Wrote:Text: Chronic 187

Icon: a red phat

[Image: ez3jgiavc62e7e1uz47.png]

There you go.
#22
damn your quick lol thanks
[Image: 34o61kz.jpg]
#23
Chronic 187 Wrote:damn your quick lol thanks

No problem. Lol, I have them saved as a .PSD so I can just quickly edit them to the request.
#24
is there any way you could do a custom picture? i want to use it as my profile picture
[Image: 34o61kz.jpg]
#25
I love your work Fallacy btw. Just thought you should know (:
#26
Name:Jellybean
IconBig Grinragon claws
#27
Jellybean Wrote:Name:Jellybean
IconBig Grinragon claws

[Image: ac2z0dnpwymatpogh0du.png]

There you go.
#28
[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]Text:Xxpkpwner
Icon:korasi[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#29
Xxpkpwner Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]Text:Xxpkpwner
Icon:korasi[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Not sure if you meant the sword from Runescape or not. Lol, if I'm wrong just give me an image of what it is.

[Image: k6rgdcss8ey1knqdbzq.png]
#30
[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]
The Fallacy Wrote:Not sure if you meant the sword from Runescape or not. Lol, if I'm wrong just give me an image of what it is.

[Image: k6rgdcss8ey1knqdbzq.png]

PERFECT, Thanks =D[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Userbars The Propker 45 2,459 04-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Jesus Smokes
  Userbars :) The Propker 21 1,139 12-26-2011, 05:39 PM
Last Post: The Propker
  Userbars Request Majestic 0 214 12-23-2010, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Majestic

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)