Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
the donaters
sure iwould not mind to join
dark angels
13blue13

ive seen you in dzone so ur added
[Image: dpcnwk.png]

[Image: t0gc4h.gif]
Credits to Phantoms cry ^


[Image: 2qnbcdj.png]
Lol i like the new pic's xd
Sure ill see if i can join
My ingame name: I Bouncy I, S G Bouncy
Am I a donator: Yes, and yes
My combat level: 125, and 88
Can I use yell: No, and No
I'm on everyday: Yes.
Some info about me: Im a major pker, that's all I do.
my ingame name: Gum Wizard
i'm a donater: ouldt be applying if i wasnt
my combat level: 77
can i use yell: no
im online much: yeah
this is some info about me: Im the Gum Wizard what else is there to say?
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]
Kenji Vv Wrote:my ingame name: Gum Wizard
i'm a donater: ouldt be applying if i wasnt
my combat level: 77
can i use yell: no
im online much: yeah
this is some info about me: Im the Gum Wizard what else is there to say?

I Rep Clawz Wrote:My ingame name: I Bouncy I, S G Bouncy
Am I a donator: Yes, and yes
My combat level: 125, and 88
Can I use yell: No, and No
I'm on everyday: Yes.
Some info about me: Im a major pker, that's all I do.

Both accepted welcome to the donators[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
thank you ciwato1
[Image: dpcnwk.png]

[Image: t0gc4h.gif]
Credits to Phantoms cry ^


[Image: 2qnbcdj.png]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)