Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Signature Please.
#1
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Render: [SPOILER]http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/galerie...109187.htm[/SPOILER]
Text: Ekels
Sub-text: Living it to the fullest. If its too long then
just put " Ready to go"
Text colour: Red
Sub text colour: Green
Size: your choice.
Anything else you need info on. Ask me please.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
I will work on it.
#3
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
zm4 Wrote:I will work on it.

Thanks man, seen some of your work. Looks
bad ass Smile Whatever you make I will like.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
[Image: Request.png]

Here. It's done.
#5
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
zm4 Wrote:[Image: Request.png]

Here. It's done.

Looks bad ass, i love the colour XD Thanks a bunch
Zaki![/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
King N Heat Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]

Looks bad ass, i love the colour XD Thanks a bunch
Zaki![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Your welcome bro Big Grin
#7
zm4 Wrote:Your welcome bro Big Grin

-observation-
You totally killed the render with c4ds/brushes/I dont even know what they are; it lost any potential focal point. The right side of the signature is just an abyss' of "boringness"
#8
I'll do it if you haven't already got 1.
#9
Mircast Wrote:-observation-
You totally killed the render with c4ds/brushes/I dont even know what they are; it lost any potential focal point. The right side of the signature is just an abyss' of "boringness"

You mother fucker...

Jokes bro :p

I understand what you mean I wasn't happy with it either but I'm trying out this new way of making Signatures so over time I'll get better with this new style for making signatures.


I appreciate the CnC as well and will try and work harder on preserving the Focal point.
#10
dafuq is dat render? :o


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature Request XROCKSTARX 2 574 06-20-2014, 09:15 PM
Last Post: XROCKSTARX
  Avatar and Signature Sao Godo 0 424 05-04-2014, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  I need a signature. I_Am_Klan 11 1,058 03-19-2014, 12:36 AM
Last Post: I_Am_Klan
  Im Diamond Signature? Im Diamond 2 513 03-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Im Diamond
  Signature request Greengeako4 0 351 03-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Greengeako4
  [easy]League signature Guled 10 849 01-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Mircast
  ~Signature request~ XROCKSTARX 6 770 11-21-2013, 07:00 PM
Last Post: ISmokeOG
  Signature! Greengeako4 4 557 11-20-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Special Me
  In Need of A Signature Lifes Spark 0 384 11-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Lifes Spark
  Need a new signature The Propker 2 479 10-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Last Post: The Propker

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)