Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
trying to get 100cookies
#21
Good luck on 100 cookies!
Reply
#22
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Fine.
Here you go.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#23
this isn't the way to go about it broskee,make a guide an see how many cookies you recieve.
Reply
#24
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Good luck with your cookie thingy..
I'd rather keep my cookies to myself.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#25
Gl on your goal bro.
Reply
#26
[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="3"]Gl on it.
Sorry, but my oven is broken, can't bake you some of my delicious cookies Wink[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#27
i gave you a cookie, it would be great if you returned the favor Smile

SHARE TEH LOVE
[Image: Bobosolo.png][Image: Cerebral995-1.png]

[Image: xxbobosoloxx_buddy_1-1312384362.png][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][Image: xxbobosoloxx_buddy_2-1317303083.png]


[spoiler]
lodece 1 Wrote:[COLOR="Wheat"]Friday, 13-April-2012

That is the date when Abdulla Ali also know as "Cerebral995" on Silabgarza.
He passed away due to a heart condition.

I know that most of you do not care, but for those of you who knew him I hope they will miss him.

Always on my mind; Forever in my heart. I will miss you.. :[

Born on December 22, 1995 - Died on April 13, 2012[/COLOR]

Rest in Peace, [COLOR="Red"]Cerebral995[/COLOR]
Gone, Not Forgotten
[/spoiler]


"Life is what you make of it. I guess im no good at construction." - Anthony Tinknell
Reply
#28
hey guys you have helped me alot and wished me gl i wanna thank everyone thats gave me a cookie and wished me luck Big Grin
Reply
#29
[SIZE="2"]I gave you another one ;D

Keep going you're gettin there ;o[/SIZE]
Reply
#30
Ill eat all your cookies >Smile
Give The Cookie Monster Cookies at the bottom right of his post box
[Image: 34yeccg.gif]
Thanks!!!
[Image: df7xhd.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)