05-05-2012, 01:34 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2014, 08:51 PM by Lmfao A Frog.)
SlimBailey accidentely voted no. So that's -1 No +1 Yes.
Name: Eric
In-game name: Lmfao A Frog
Forums name: Lmfao A Frog
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT -5
Do you play over the night? The latest that I will stay up playing SG is 2AM.
Average of time you play a week: 40+ hours.
Are you active on the forums:Yes.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Since January 2011.
What is your Activity Points ingame?
![[Image: 34dpob7.png]](http://i48.tinypic.com/34dpob7.png)
Have you read the moderator requirements?: Yes.
Do you have 300 posts REQUIRED to post a moderator application? Yes.
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NOTE: If you do NOT read the requirements, and you post a moderator application, you will be disqualified
as moderator for the rest of your game play on SilabGarza on any and all accounts...
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?:[/COLOR] Yup.
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
[COLOR="Cyan"] So at this point your probably thinking "Why should this guy be mod? What makes him unique?" Well this is what I am about to show you.
There are many things that make me unique. For example I always try to put myself in the other person's shoes. I listen to both sides of the story to ensure equality. I never jump to conclusion or make false assumptions.
I always help people in a professional and progressive manner. This works especially well with new players who have no or very little Runescape experience.
I guarantee that my activity won't be an issue as I play every day. I have no after school dedications that I have to attend. This means right after school I can rush home and jump on the computer.
I am unbiased when dealing with situations. I will have no trouble punishing a friend if they broke a rule. I never hold grudges against players as I believe people change.
I am very dedicated when it comes to things I enjoy such as SG.
Managing my time is something I am quite good at. This means I won't go inactive for 2 weeks just so I can study for exams or something.
As for my maturity? I never found that to be an issue. I don't take criticism or flaming to heart and have learned to ignore it and move on.
I believe I have the communication skills necessary for this position. I work as a Deck Attendant for the City of Mogadishu. My job is dealing with pissed of parents in a mature and professional manner. I have learned a lot from this job and can apply my skills to SG.
I know how to have fun, but I also know where to draw the line which is vital to this position. You do not want a mod who is always serious because players will feel intimidated to ask them for help.[/COLOR]
Anything else you would like us to know:
[COLOR="Cyan"]Regardless of becoming part of SG's dedicated team of staff I will continue to help. I want to see this server go far and I believe I can help make that happen.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application. [/COLOR]
Name: Eric
In-game name: Lmfao A Frog
Forums name: Lmfao A Frog
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT -5
Do you play over the night? The latest that I will stay up playing SG is 2AM.
Average of time you play a week: 40+ hours.
Are you active on the forums:Yes.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Since January 2011.
What is your Activity Points ingame?
![[Image: 34dpob7.png]](http://i48.tinypic.com/34dpob7.png)
Have you read the moderator requirements?: Yes.
Do you have 300 posts REQUIRED to post a moderator application? Yes.
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]NOTE: If you do NOT read the requirements, and you post a moderator application, you will be disqualified
as moderator for the rest of your game play on SilabGarza on any and all accounts...
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?:[/COLOR] Yup.
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
[COLOR="Cyan"] So at this point your probably thinking "Why should this guy be mod? What makes him unique?" Well this is what I am about to show you.
There are many things that make me unique. For example I always try to put myself in the other person's shoes. I listen to both sides of the story to ensure equality. I never jump to conclusion or make false assumptions.
I always help people in a professional and progressive manner. This works especially well with new players who have no or very little Runescape experience.
I guarantee that my activity won't be an issue as I play every day. I have no after school dedications that I have to attend. This means right after school I can rush home and jump on the computer.
I am unbiased when dealing with situations. I will have no trouble punishing a friend if they broke a rule. I never hold grudges against players as I believe people change.
I am very dedicated when it comes to things I enjoy such as SG.
Managing my time is something I am quite good at. This means I won't go inactive for 2 weeks just so I can study for exams or something.
As for my maturity? I never found that to be an issue. I don't take criticism or flaming to heart and have learned to ignore it and move on.
I believe I have the communication skills necessary for this position. I work as a Deck Attendant for the City of Mogadishu. My job is dealing with pissed of parents in a mature and professional manner. I have learned a lot from this job and can apply my skills to SG.
I know how to have fun, but I also know where to draw the line which is vital to this position. You do not want a mod who is always serious because players will feel intimidated to ask them for help.[/COLOR]
Anything else you would like us to know:
[COLOR="Cyan"]Regardless of becoming part of SG's dedicated team of staff I will continue to help. I want to see this server go far and I believe I can help make that happen.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application. [/COLOR]

