Posts: 2,241
Threads: 286
Joined: Jun 2010
05-28-2012, 05:36 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2012, 06:00 PM by King Cobra.)
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I know I'm a bit late on the post, but I just realized it now.
I've reached 2 weeks online on the forums. Yaay Meh!
Cookie Maybeh? And wish me luck on 3 weeks
:neo:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 559
Threads: 86
Joined: Mar 2011
King Cobra Wrote:I know I'm a bit late on the post, but I just realized it now.
I've reached 2 weeks online on the forums. Yaay Meh!
Cookie teh oldFag and wish me luck on 3 weeks
:neo:
Good luxk baby i know you can do it
Posts: 7,787
Threads: 675
Joined: Jun 2011
Congratulations, but no cookie since you called yourself on oldfag. :mad:
Posts: 11,416
Threads: 1,433
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="White"]Congrats on 2 weeks.
No cookies though, sorry.[/COLOR]
Posts: 2,241
Threads: 286
Joined: Jun 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Thanks Everyone 
And OldFags Are awesome.......[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 5,545
Threads: 342
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 123
Threads: 0
Joined: Apr 2012
gratz, how do i keep up my days never close forum?
Posts: 2,241
Threads: 286
Joined: Jun 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Thanks Broskis.
Appreciate the Gratzing
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
Gratz for 2 weeks on the forums. Good luck on 3.
Posts: 2,152
Threads: 299
Joined: Nov 2010
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Grats Good Luck No More (:.
( See Wasn't Gonna Say 3 Like Everyone Else xD )[/COLOR]