Posts: 38
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2012
I personnally think that red deserve this more than king.
Yes redd is a little young but he always did his best for this clan.
King is a nice guys, I can't remove him this. But I feel like he still have some proof to make in the clan.
that was my opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Posts: 2,241
Threads: 286
Joined: Jun 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Alright, I respect your opinion.
But is Red working on 280M RSGP To get this clan a sub forum?
And I am a lot ore active both In Game and Forums.
I have a lot planned for this clan and I will need to be admin for them to take place.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 33
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2012
-> IGN: P0j P0j
-> Combat level: 126
-> Attack Style: Melee
-> Activity Points: 5690
-> Do you know where the bosses are? of course
-> Will you share loot at our events? Sure!
-> Who told you about us? Saw it on the forums
Posts: 38
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2012
Sir, thanks for reply, Don't get me wrong. Its not that I don't think you don't deserve it or anything. But I think redd deserve it first. He been here since the start and did his best.
All I say is I would like to see you more invest some time for the clan prior to nomination.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Posts: 2,241
Threads: 286
Joined: Jun 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]No I know you have nothing against me.
But like I just told you In Game
A requirement for admin is 15K activity points, red told me he didn't have enough. I'm at 31K >.>[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 38
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2012
But im pretty sure if redd can prove he know the game as much as anyone with 15k activity point he could get the right to be admin for the clan.
Activity is not a real factor, Just a measurement of how well you know the game.
But I have too say, redd been a bit less active last week. Would be nice if he could prove he will play more since now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Posts: 2,241
Threads: 286
Joined: Jun 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Alright.
Raijin wanted to ee this, and I'm pretty sure Suffi would like to see this.
Our fellow Moderator was so pissed that I was running for admin also. When I was PMing Raijin, I sent it to red accidentley.
But all I said, Yes, he recruited 5 members, but like I said, Im a lot more active.
And this is what I get back from him. Several times.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 38
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2012
I'v confirmed this with redd and honestly that changed my opinion.
If he can't remain calm and nice to everyone if something upset him, he don't deserve to be admin.
As an admin some player will eventualy upset you and if you can't keep your cool and help them away... Its not a job for you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Posts: 2,305
Threads: 317
Joined: Aug 2011
05-29-2012, 10:15 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2012, 10:57 AM by 88 CB.)
-> IGN: <- Teh winner
-> Combat level: <- 125
-> Attack Style: <- melee and range (not alot of range :p)
-> Activity Points: <- 12435
-> Do you know where the bosses are? <- yes
-> Will you share loot at our events? <- ofc
-> Who told you about us? <- well i just want a pvm i found it myself for 3sec ago D:
* IGN = In Game Name
* Attack style=Mellee/Ranged/Mage
Btw i recently came back to sg so my bank is lil low now but i got great skilling skills so ima make up new bank within this week.
btw activity point pic
[SPOILER]
![[Image: a5dwqs.png]](http://i47.tinypic.com/a5dwqs.png)
[/SPOILER]
Posts: 330
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2012
[COLOR="Lime"]P0j P0j & Teh Winner you are accepted.
Like I said before,
Please be active because I won't keep inactive members in clan anymore.
Join our clan chat by typing "/join fruit" if you didn't joined yet.
Wanna help us? Rank our Clan Thread.
Have Fun !
Ok, I still wan't you guys, to tell Reddraakon to post here, hes opinion, and to explain me that Screenshot. I will wait hes post 12 hours from now on.
King Cobra, don't take it bad, your on a good way but I just want him to tell me everything, because it wasn't nice.[/COLOR]