Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
..::Fruit Ninja | PVM Clan::..
I personnally think that red deserve this more than king.

Yes redd is a little young but he always did his best for this clan.
King is a nice guys, I can't remove him this. But I feel like he still have some proof to make in the clan.


that was my opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Alright, I respect your opinion.

But is Red working on 280M RSGP To get this clan a sub forum?
And I am a lot ore active both In Game and Forums.

I have a lot planned for this clan and I will need to be admin for them to take place.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
-> IGN: P0j P0j
-> Combat level: 126
-> Attack Style: Melee
-> Activity Points: 5690
-> Do you know where the bosses are? of course
-> Will you share loot at our events? Sure!
-> Who told you about us? Saw it on the forums
Sir, thanks for reply, Don't get me wrong. Its not that I don't think you don't deserve it or anything. But I think redd deserve it first. He been here since the start and did his best.

All I say is I would like to see you more invest some time for the clan prior to nomination.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]No I know you have nothing against me.

But like I just told you In Game

A requirement for admin is 15K activity points, red told me he didn't have enough. I'm at 31K >.>[/SIZE][/COLOR]
But im pretty sure if redd can prove he know the game as much as anyone with 15k activity point he could get the right to be admin for the clan.


Activity is not a real factor, Just a measurement of how well you know the game.


But I have too say, redd been a bit less active last week. Would be nice if he could prove he will play more since now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Alright.
Raijin wanted to ee this, and I'm pretty sure Suffi would like to see this.

Our fellow Moderator was so pissed that I was running for admin also. When I was PMing Raijin, I sent it to red accidentley.

But all I said, Yes, he recruited 5 members, but like I said, Im a lot more active.
And this is what I get back from him. Several times.....

[Image: sg20.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]
I'v confirmed this with redd and honestly that changed my opinion.

If he can't remain calm and nice to everyone if something upset him, he don't deserve to be admin.


As an admin some player will eventualy upset you and if you can't keep your cool and help them away... Its not a job for you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-> IGN: <- Teh winner
-> Combat level: <- 125
-> Attack Style: <- melee and range (not alot of range :p)
-> Activity Points: <- 12435
-> Do you know where the bosses are? <- yes
-> Will you share loot at our events? <- ofc
-> Who told you about us? <- well i just want a pvm i found it myself for 3sec ago D:

* IGN = In Game Name
* Attack style=Mellee/Ranged/Mage

Btw i recently came back to sg so my bank is lil low now but i got great skilling skills so ima make up new bank within this week.

btw activity point pic

[SPOILER][Image: a5dwqs.png] [/SPOILER]
[COLOR="Lime"]P0j P0j & Teh Winner you are accepted.

Like I said before,

Please be active because I won't keep inactive members in clan anymore.

Join our clan chat by typing "/join fruit" if you didn't joined yet.

Wanna help us? Rank our Clan Thread.

Have Fun !


Ok, I still wan't you guys, to tell Reddraakon to post here, hes opinion, and to explain me that Screenshot. I will wait hes post 12 hours from now on.

King Cobra, don't take it bad, your on a good way but I just want him to tell me everything, because it wasn't nice.
[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,055 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,640 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 931 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,668 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,052 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 557 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 550 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 554 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 481 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 523 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)