06-06-2012, 06:01 AM
Grats i guess? Pretty easy to get but hey ho.
|
200m Magic Xp!
|
|
06-06-2012, 06:01 AM
Grats i guess? Pretty easy to get but hey ho.
06-06-2012, 06:03 AM
Congratz on 200m exp.
06-06-2012, 06:33 AM
I Luv To Pk Wrote:Grats i guess? Pretty easy to get but hey ho. All the skills are "easy" but they take some time to max out. Gz
06-06-2012, 09:35 AM
[COLOR="Lime"]Congratz, I'm to lazy to get magic cause I don't like it
![]() Btw. Attack/Defence/Strenght are fast.[/COLOR]
06-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Gratz on getting 200m mage xp bro.
06-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Well done, it took me quite a while to get 200M mage aswell, its a nice goal. Keep going for them 200M's ;D!
06-06-2012, 03:15 PM
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]Congratz Broski!
I had 200M In all combat skills before I reset them ![]() Good luck on your next 200M[/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-06-2012, 03:25 PM
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Magic is the worst skill ever, how could you..
Congrats.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-06-2012, 05:50 PM
I Luv To Pk Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]Grats i guess? Pretty easy to get but hey ho. Considering not even 20 people have it i wouldn't say its that easy >.>[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Journey to 200m Fishing | Primo | 9 | 729 |
06-25-2014, 06:20 AM Last Post: Powned You50 |
|
| Road to 200M mining | /Backpage | 13 | 802 |
06-20-2014, 07:24 PM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| Race to 200m Herblore | I Drake I | 25 | 1,460 |
06-14-2014, 05:19 PM Last Post: Rulez12 |
|
| 200m cook xp | Antipk3r | 12 | 653 |
02-14-2014, 09:46 PM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| 200m Fishing | Bum Me Plz | 13 | 692 |
09-20-2013, 01:08 PM Last Post: King Star |
|
| Prestiged Firemaking V2 [200M] | LateNightWithZeep&Wingzz | 12 | 643 |
06-23-2013, 07:42 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| first 200m xp | Perroke | 7 | 429 |
06-10-2013, 09:44 AM Last Post: GodzSkiller |
|
| 200m (: | Damon King5 | 11 | 552 |
05-02-2013, 08:51 AM Last Post: Anonymou5 |
|
| 200M goals. | Altruism | 8 | 414 |
04-15-2013, 04:33 AM Last Post: Revenge2nite |
|
| 200m Goals. | clearlytank | 5 | 317 |
04-14-2013, 03:38 AM Last Post: Perroke |
|