Posts: 52
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2012
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Ries Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
I hope you're joking, because if not, you're acting like a child. Learn patience.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ofcourse I'm joking. >,<[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 11,416
Threads: 1,433
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="White"]Good to see things are getting fixed.
While server is offline, everyone enjoy these pictures of Brittany!
www.i48.tinypic.com/hy765nb.jpeg[/COLOR]
Posts: 1,604
Threads: 365
Joined: Sep 2011
When will it be back on so I may resume my life?
Posts: 1,140
Threads: 62
Joined: Jul 2011
Good luck with fixes. Thanks for informing.
Posts: 7,519
Threads: 542
Joined: Jan 2011
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Skullcracka Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Good to see things are getting fixed.
While server is offline, everyone enjoy these pictures of Brittany!
www.i48.tinypic.com/hy765nb.jpeg[/COLOR]
Damn man....
Dissapointingggg....
Well I hope the server will be back up soon! 
[/COLOR]
Posts: 3,525
Threads: 806
Joined: Apr 2011
Oh Travis, you so silly. Thanks for keeping us updated Brittany!
Posts: 169
Threads: 32
Joined: Dec 2010
yay updates and bug fixes nothing wrong with waiting.
Posts: 3,643
Threads: 598
Joined: Jun 2011
Thanks for clearing this up, xat people been saying DDoS all day.
Posts: 80
Threads: 0
Joined: Jun 2012
Oh so thats why i thought it was just my computer lol luckly its not

hope the update goes smoothly