Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
the donaters
#81
Ok I'll show you once I can login.
#82
i cant donate with cash-u i have 570$ in cash-u (crying)
loved me cookies,hated me karma
!not giving any i will break ur teeths
[Image: opciys.jpg]
we raped dads and made lil moms
[Image: 2ah9mc7.jpg]
#83
iz buff aceepted
[Image: dpcnwk.png]

[Image: t0gc4h.gif]
Credits to Phantoms cry ^


[Image: 2qnbcdj.png]
#84
Fuck you i want my fucking stuff back u fucking nigger like my bandos dfs and shit
#85
God Zach Wrote:Fuck you i want my fucking stuff back u fucking nigger like my bandos dfs and shit

That's exactly why you are muted ingame.
#86
Cough* Co Owner Oough*
#87
god zach shut up its a pk challange you chooise what 2 risk and u choised dfs and bandos.
[Image: dpcnwk.png]

[Image: t0gc4h.gif]
Credits to Phantoms cry ^


[Image: 2qnbcdj.png]
#88
My ingame name: Mickeena

A'm I a donator: Of course or i would not be applying

My combat level: 126

Can I use yell: Not YET

Am I online much: Daily (as long as I am well and not on holiday! Tongue)

Information about myself: I have been playing this particular server for about a week. I have been playing runescape private servers for about 3 years, and already I am good at this one. I hope to get yell soon, as well as become a major improvement to the clan. I cannnot say I am very good at pking as I have not tried it yet, but with help I hope to become pro.
#89
aceepted
[Image: dpcnwk.png]

[Image: t0gc4h.gif]
Credits to Phantoms cry ^


[Image: 2qnbcdj.png]
#90
More app please...


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)