Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Xd Loveme Xd's Bank
#21
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I thought you said it was clean-.-... Dont lie to me.

OT; Pretty good bank man. Keep it up.[/COLOR]
#22
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I thought you said it was clean-.-... Dont lie to me.

OT; Pretty good bank man. Keep it up.[/COLOR]

I think its clean :p my bank is normally always a mess Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#23
Pretty good bank, mine looks very similar. I have all my pking stuff at the top and my runes in the same place. This makes withdrawing pking items much simpler than having to scroll through the bank looking for stuff.
#24
Heya Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]Pretty good bank, mine looks very similar. I have all my pking stuff at the top and my runes in the same place. This makes withdrawing pking items much simpler than having to scroll through the bank looking for stuff.

I copied Bonesaw Bamf's/Bonesaw Pk's layout haha ^.^ I tried 3 different ways, and they just sucked :p so far his way is most successful Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#25
i like the first one more lol


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bank H A N G E D 15 1,257 07-31-2015, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Joey Loves Sosa
  Tis my bank # richest obv. King Of Warriors 7 823 01-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Last Post: GoogleSlayer
  My bank 4 years ago! Gangstaboy 20 1,731 11-23-2014, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  Lil Sweetie's Bank Now Mine. Sayne 26 1,852 07-09-2014, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Sayne
  Bank tab XROCKSTARX 10 974 07-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Last Post: JayZody
  Bank JayZody 19 1,300 06-22-2014, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Einar800
  Sad little bank Damon King5 8 709 06-20-2014, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Damon King5
  Joe's bank Run N Fast 3 554 06-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Perroke
  alexander's bank Alex Skillz 14 1,104 06-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Kayu10
  The real bank, the best bank Robin 11 875 06-16-2014, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Maxed Exp

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)