Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
History once again.
#1
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Well I did it once again.
I was the first person to cookie Gir Jr (Little Jason)
And now with the cookie reset.. First person to cookie Gir.

Almost was Brittany's first cookie but some tryhard beat me to it.
Zain has nothing on how I tryhard.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
Cool, I was the first person to get 10 cookies, feel free to be upset.
#3
Herrow Hp Wrote:Cool, I was the first person to get 10 cookies, feel free to be upset.

yeah all from the same person
[Image: qru9SSg.gif]
gir || star || kill

[sig][/sig]
#4
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Gir Wrote:yeah all from the same person

Damn russ he got your ass[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: xc6bz8.gif]

[Image: ingmod.gif] In-game Moderator[COLOR="silver"]----[/COLOR]6/27/2012 [Image: ingmod.gif]


[[COLOR="silver"]Tyler] [Steele] [Garrett] [Rafee] [Bobby] [Dean] [Moh] [David] [Kayliee] [Riderz] [Russ] [[SIZE="3"]Wyatt] [Luis [Nick][/COLOR][/SIZE]
#5
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Travis gave me my first :')

I'm complete.[/COLOR]
#6
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Ameer Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

Damn russ he got your ass[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Still counts -shrugs-. Guess it's pretty cool you gave them their first.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
[COLOR="White"]
Gir Wrote:yeah all from the same person

Akon- Don't Matter - YouTube

OT: Congrats Aliyah, good luck on cookieing more people.[/COLOR]
#8
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Gir Wrote:yeah all from the same person

[Image: 23t2jgg.jpg]


OT @ Gabe: Goodluck on you and Russ cookieing eachother some more.
Almost at 20![/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  History was made today Tee Rouze 15 790 08-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)