Posts: 2,241
Threads: 286
Joined: Jun 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Well, I would've gotten this a hell of a lot sooner, but due to the peopel cutting my interent when they were suppose to cut y neighbors. This was on hold.
As soon as I came back, I started and finally got y last skill. I only had 2 hunter levels to go, and now. I'm maxed 
Cookie Meh For My Max Broski ;P
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 625
Threads: 32
Joined: Oct 2011
Congrats on getting max overall man!
Posts: 3,389
Threads: 216
Joined: Apr 2011
[SIZE="1"]I still remember you tryna max back in B.O.B days lol
Congrats[/SIZE]
Posts: 455
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2012
Thats cute, good job on maxing buddy.
Posts: 271
Threads: 30
Joined: Feb 2011
Congrats to you my friend, I also have just recently maxed. Good luck on your journey to further experience.
Posts: 486
Threads: 121
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,010
Threads: 564
Joined: Sep 2009
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations on your maxed stats.
All I have left to raise is herblore and farming.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 572
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2012
Noiceee mate! Congratulations, must have taken a while to get all them skills mastered!
Posts: 2,241
Threads: 286
Joined: Jun 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Thanks Every1 
Appreciate all the lovin' from mah fellow Broskis. ;P[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,055
Threads: 115
Joined: Nov 2010
glad your back, gratz on maxing out aswell